Back in the game and here it is- Sophiem\Wais from DIEZ server got hacked

This is a discussion on Back in the game and here it is- Sophiem\Wais from DIEZ server got hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i quited game abouta 6 month ago and now came back and the password for my priest is gone, ...
Page: 1

sophiem

well i quited game abouta 6 month ago and now came back and the password for my priest is gone, Wais[level 65], Karus side Priest.
    as i remember i lost several items,

FP DD 25,
    DD shield 40,
    Scorpion Shield +6,
    Chitin set +7,
    Ring of magic,
    Ruby ring,
    fp defences - all the rare one for priest.
    dual cleric earrings.

thats basicly all i lost.

need help bringing it back if possible, gm's said that without premium i cannot bring it back and i got no account with premium and i'm not that sure it will be possible then:\

so need the moderators help or the guys that still remember me, i was once BlackPriest, Sophiem_fr[Changed to Wais]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

If you have bought premium for your account you need to have all they payment details and then you can ask customer support to recover / change your password.

sophiem

a family member bough me premium but he is no longer alive and so i cannot access any of his info.

Phosgene

1st of all im sorry to hear about your family memeber .
    2nd if that is the case , i guess theres not much to do except buying char or making one...gl

sophiem

ok. Got the idea thank you anyways