Ventrilo + Vista

This is a discussion on Ventrilo + Vista within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys, i am using windows vista home premium and ventrilo 2.3, the thing is i also use push to ...
Page: 1

Razi

hey guys, i am using windows vista home premium and ventrilo 2.3, the thing is i also use push to talk to talk in vent, which somehow only works for me when i am outside of KO but inside KO the hotkey doesnt work anymore, does anyone have an answer to that or faced the same problem?

thanks in regards, razi

man lol i dint get on vent yet with my new pc that has vista on.. i hope that shit doesnt happen to me.. il try it

shanttelimi

zz why are these topics always fucking like "program + vista"?? its not vista its your computer i have vista and it works perfect with my computer k? or maybe you have a virus or something ok?

Coroner13

You need to run vent and KO with admin privileges. I fcking HATE vista.

shanttelimi

You need to run vent and KO with admin privileges. I fcking HATE vista.[/b]
    if you "HATE" it then why do you have it installed onto your computer? install xp or what ever the fuck you used and stop complaining.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

With all programs released before Vista, you have to run as Adminstrator. and Set mode to XP to be on the Safe Side, tbh all the problems ive had ive fixed with in a matter of Minutes doing that.

tindall

I hear Ventrilo is having an update soon, maybe get that lil' issue resolved....but who knows

if you "HATE" it then why do you have it installed onto your computer? install xp or what ever the fuck you used and stop complaining.[/b]
    BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!