verification SMS

This is a discussion on verification SMS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, today i try to conect da game, he ask me for verification SMS then i go website panel ...
Page: 1

Default verification SMS

Hey guys, today i try to conect da game, he ask me for verification SMS then i go website panel my account and SMS VERITICATION put my phone number and they send me 1 code, back to panel put the code verification send it ... and after i back to launcher open the game , and when put id/password, he ask me , do u need verification SMS again... what means ??? then i guess myb i do smthing wrong , well i recharge with free NPOINTS 5 of them, i re do all again change just number phone , go on email sometimes they send u somthing, put new code number , open launcher id password and he again ask me : you need verification SMS??????? wth means ? some1 of u had tis problem ?

even if you didn't activate your account through sms

all will happen is to be unable to trade in game and usko never never never ask you to sms verification

so why its not let him log inside his account?

Quote Originally Posted by 0bscuritY View Post
    Hey guys, today i try to conect da game, he ask me for verification SMS then i go website panel my account and SMS VERITICATION put my phone number and they send me 1 code, back to panel put the code verification send it ... and after i back to launcher open the game , and when put id/password, he ask me , do u need verification SMS again... what means ??? then i guess myb i do smthing wrong , well i recharge with free NPOINTS 5 of them, i re do all again change just number phone , go on email sometimes they send u somthing, put new code number , open launcher id password and he again ask me : you need verification SMS??????? wth means ? some1 of u had tis problem ?
    Um sounds funny, Sorry I am not experiencing this issue . All I know is I found a EUKO account I have had , I logged in sent the sms verification they sent me a text and I was done in less than 5 minutes with fully verified account! So why is USKO not working ??? Makes absolutely no sense.