very weird

This is a discussion on very weird within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well this started today happened 3 times now...everytime i get dc'ed from ko or log out of ko i get ...
Page: 1

justAgame

well this started today happened 3 times now...everytime i get dc'ed from ko or log out of ko i get blue screen of death!!!

has this happened to anyone before or what do i do? im re downloading right now and if it help ill let you guys know...

but any suggestions would be very appreciated pls...thank you

-justagame

vid card drivers? enough memory(ram and virtual) ?

I'd say vid card drivers.. Do you load slow when you try to log in game? or does your KO close when it's done loading character data the first or second time u start KO?

justAgame

no never did that to me on this computer...my computer is fast loading ingame and everything..but on my last computer it closed at 99% blah blah blah but not on this computer and this just started today so its kinda weird

JustSushi

Windows Way XD.... Uncle Bill O.S. have a big problem.... if 1 dll is missing.. al system can crash XD that called DLL's Hell... there is not way to fix a BSD ( BlueScreen of Dead ), i remember in the release ot Windows98, bill bates get a blue screen of dead.. XD funny a?
    In a good SO.. i say " WoW that is not normal".. but in windows xD yea that is normal...

kreshnik

make sure your color quality is the same as kols mine was 32 on kol and 16 on my cpu put it on 32 and everything was good just make sure their both the same.