via WU

This is a discussion on via WU within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello , i sent money of my friend via WU to some guy in other country , how can i ...
Page: 1

Hello , i sent money of my friend via WU to some guy in other country , how can i take proof i paid him?
    I mean there is an option to take SS and show i paid?

BoShkE

The only thing you have as proof is the copy of form you got from the bank/WU office where you made your payment. There you have info of sender+receiver amount and your signature. So you just need to scan that form and thats it. But if you think u can get your money back with that, forget about it

The only thing you have as proof is the copy of form you got from the bank/WU office where you made your payment. There you have info of sender+receiver amount and your signature. So you just need to scan that form and thats it. But if you think u can get your money back with that, forget about it [/b]
    My friend aleardy got the money back , he invulve the police , while he had proof he got the money back and he also could sue the other guy but it could take really long time.
    Anyway he cant take the money yet becuse he dont have the code , but how do i cheak the status? its says ready to pickup , but i cant proof more then that?

BoShkE

STatus can be only checked on WU site, where you have seen it also. Like i said before, u have only copy of that form which you received at the bank, thats the only proof, cause you have mtcn-code and all other info there...

But i dont understand you about that friend of yours. You say he got the money back cause he involved the police...and then in other sentance you say he cant take money yet cause he dont have code... :huh:

and then in other sentance you say he cant take money yet cause he dont have code... :huh:[/b]
    Thats what i thought , when i goes to cancel the transfer i asked them , what could be happend if he dont have my code , they said in some countries the country dont tell you to proof the code of the transfer , and actually its true , when i sold my mage i just said :

" Hello i came to take my money ( then i told him the ID and all my last name , name , street , postal code etc... ) " , then after 5 minuts i got the 250$ , the code is just to make it easy to the WU post office to find the transfer number , not for something else.

BoShkE

Well every that time I've sent cash to someone with WU every other person who works there told me the same...and that is 'This is the number u need to give other person' Its their policy to say that everytime. But there are differences between country's. So in Israel perhaps its not needed to posses mtcn number to collect money.Anyway on the site of WU its written that you cant refund cash u sended. You can go legally but thats takes to much time and effort. Its just pointless. Thats why WU is best for seller...