Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Video Card Help

This is a discussion on Video Card Help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can't find your msn for some reason but I found this power supply you might wanna buy...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I can't find your msn for some reason but I found this power supply you might wanna buy

shankster

if you plan on upgrading your video card at all, regardless, you're going to have to upgrade your power supply, 300 watt is not enough to power anything but your stock parts pc on a bare minimum

Banned

if you plan on upgrading your video card at all, regardless, you're going to have to upgrade your power supply, 300 watt is not enough to power anything but your stock parts pc on a bare minimum[/b]
    right i have forgot the power supply

Today u can get a 600 watt for really few dollar and about graphic card well today most graphic card need a proper supply cable, so u must have a new power supply.

About pci express 2.0 and 1.0... well it really depend. A card with pci express 2.0 will works on a motherboard with slot pci express 1.0 but you will lose some performance. While ull use the full power of a gpu born for the 1.0 standart.

My advice is get anyway a new card 2.0 , why ?

also if ull lose some power (like 1/4 gone) ull be still able to play all new games with nvidia 9800GTX and then if one day ull change computer u can keep your graphic card without buy a new one

a 9800gtx do his job believe me

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Thanks for your help guys

KO should be able to run on a pocket calculator, this is not a hardware issue, you have enough horsepower to run it

open your computer and dust it out, especially CPU fan, this could be overheeting problem...see if it helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12