Video card stuck in infinite loop error

This is a discussion on Video card stuck in infinite loop error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My computer gets the blue screen of death and comes up with an error that says. Device driver got stuck ...
Page: 1

My computer gets the blue screen of death and comes up with an error that says. Device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. I play many labor intensive games such as Doom 3, Company of Heroes, Call of Duty none of these have any problems at all. I've tried lowering the hardware acceleration that had no effect. I completely uninstalled/reinstalled my drivers for my video card. (no effect) And it happens to me ever time I log into ko and I go afk for 15-20minutes I come back and my computer is froze and I have to restart. If all I can do is wait for a patch so be it but if there's anything I can do to try and fix the problem in the meantime then any help would be very helpful.

Thanks ahead of time baba's.

Peace.

luckyboy

Hi
    First update ur computer from windows update if u have windows. Get the Service Pack 2 for windows xp and download the latest updates. Turn off the screen saver and in the control panel>power options: never go to standby and never turn hard disk off. Try this and post it here if the problem persists again. Good luck

I need a wizard staff+9 in dies, plz send letter to Lucky_boy .

abstraktzor

My computer gets the blue screen of death and comes up with an error that says. Device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. I play many labor intensive games such as Doom 3, Company of Heroes, Call of Duty none of these have any problems at all. I've tried lowering the hardware acceleration that had no effect. I completely uninstalled/reinstalled my drivers for my video card. (no effect) And it happens to me ever time I log into ko and I go afk for 15-20minutes I come back and my computer is froze and I have to restart. If all I can do is wait for a patch so be it but if there's anything I can do to try and fix the problem in the meantime then any help would be very helpful.

Thanks ahead of time baba's.

Peace.[/b]
    company of heroes..good game. got old after beating it though

Nexetti

I've had this before and for me lol this was a sign of pre-death for my computer. My vcard blew up and stuffs .

i hope to god that doesn't happen to me lol.

Hi
    First update ur computer from windows update if u have windows. Get the Service Pack 2 for windows xp and download the latest updates. Turn off the screen saver and in the control panel>power options: never go to standby and never turn hard disk off. Try this and post it here if the problem persists again. Good luck
    I need a wizard staff+9 in dies, plz send letter to Lucky_boy .[/b]

I've had this before and for me lol this was a sign of pre-death for my computer. My vcard blew up and stuffs .[/b]
    luckyboy-thx for the info i already had sp2 for widows xp and i'm currently fully updated. I'll try turning off the SS and hd and i'll let you know if anything changes.

nexetti- i'd cry