Video editing :S

This is a discussion on Video editing :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Evertime i fraps a 1vs1 or anything else in game and add music to it then save it , the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Evertime i fraps a 1vs1 or anything else in game and add music to it then save it , the quality get sucked :S

any help?

thx

Matador

gamecam ftw imo is a lot better longer vids...free..quality is nicer and easier to use

Banned

ok , i download gamecam but when i wana start it it sais please execute ko trough the launcher :S
    what should i do?

Banned

ok , i got gamecam working but if i record something and add music to it the quality is like this :

Any help? =(

ow and also when i start gamecam and go in game i get a green screen with information and on the bottom it sais press < , backspace and some more to close but when i press it nothing hapens help pls =(

Interface

ok , i got gamecam working but if i record something and add music to it the quality is like this :

Any help? =(

ow and also when i start gamecam and go in game i get a green screen with information and on the bottom it sais press < , backspace and some more to close but when i press it nothing hapens help pls =([/b]
    press \ + F4 to take that screen off

Banned

Ok the grren screens gone now but what whit the quality? its still fucked :/
    Any ideas?

Banned

bump