power up store problem (solved)

This is a discussion on power up store problem (solved) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i have a problem with power up store when i click buy, wich list, info or anything else nothing ...
Page: 1

Valencio

hi i have a problem with power up store when i click buy, wich list, info or anything else nothing happens however i can switch between modules (lions roar/tooth n nail etc...) i have 0KC now but i'm willing to buy a silver problem but i have this problem what do i have to do
    i have windows vista if that can help u but i have another computer with windows xp does it work only with XP ?

Cammers91

hi i have a problem with power up store when i click buy, wich list, info or anything else nothing happens however i can switch between modules (lions roar/tooth n nail etc...) i have 0KC now but i'm willing to buy a silver problem but i have this problem what do i have to do
    i have windows vista if that can help u but i have another computer with windows xp does it work only with XP ?[/b]
    Well There Shouldn't Be An Essitenal problem but from there is , this could be for many reasons the fact that
    The Power Up Store might not be compatilble With Vista.

Or The Fact click n buy services aren't compatible with Vista

Valencio

Well There Shouldn't Be An Essitenal problem but from there is , this could be for many reasons the fact that
    The Power Up Store might not be compatilble With Vista.

Or The Fact click n buy services aren't compatible with Vista[/b]
    so what do i have to do :unsure:

Cammers91

so what do i have to do :unsure:[/b]
    Do you seem to expirence any problems when surfing the internet via Firefox or Internet Explorer?

Other Problem Could Be With The Power Up Store Page Server Side Therefore that could be why
    you are expirencing difficulties.

Valencio

Do you seem to expirence any problems when surfing the internet via Firefox or Internet Explorer?
    Other Problem Could Be With The Power Up Store Page Server Side Therefore that could be why
    you are expirencing difficulties.[/b]
    i don't have any problem while surfing with firefox or internet explorer(i use both of them)
    and it's always like this so it isn't temporar problem i think that it's a vista problem does anyone have this problem so we can try to solve together

Valencio

sorry for the double but now i know the origin of my problem which is WINDOWS VISTA like i said i have 2 comp i tried the PUS with the one with XP and it works normally without any problem so it&#39;s an incompatibility problem i hope that K correct this problem cuz everytime i use PUS i will be obliged to use the other comp <_<