[email protected] / CrizeN

This is a discussion on [email protected] / CrizeN within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DeafInBed aka Crizen on ko4life has charged back his payment on paypal ... he bought 8gb from me on cwest ...
Page: 1

hman13

DeafInBed aka Crizen on ko4life has charged back his payment on paypal ...

he bought 8gb from me on cwest for 72$ and when i got home i saw the email from paypal ..i am going to get it fix tho cause i have the msn conv and my friend knows wat to do ..so if ur read this ..nice try dumbass but it wont work on me ..

Banned

Thank you for bring this to our attention, I will be contacting Crizen ASAP to see his side of the story ect.

Banned

Omg, I just saw my paypal account, it got closed on security answered question and is still pending validation or investigation or something....I'll get back at you soon as I can, meanwhile I hope your still on msn, I'll get banned probably. h34r:

hman13

Omg, I just saw my paypal account, it got closed on security answered question and is still pending validation or investigation or something....I'll get back at you soon as I can, meanwhile I hope your still on msn, I'll get banned probably. h34r:[/b]
    im on all tonight ..so start fixing it

meanwhile .. keep topic alive into its fixed please

hman13

i sent paypal my screen shots and a ticket so hopefully i win .... if somone can close this cause this guy did nothing to try to help me ...he charged back and that was all..trying to take my gb's and money ;/

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ok well like i said in the other topic
    i said he did the same thing and ill show u the msg he sent me on ko4life in next post so one second

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    i didnt scam him, his paypal wasn&#39;t verified...lol and only that would happened if a paypal vs a paypal trying to send money or receive money with orders written wasn&#39;t done right, so they charged back and i got my paypal money to sent me my money back in full, and i gave him back the items.[/b]
    bull shit!

you got the gbs and i still have screen shots on my other computer of u telling me u understand if i kick you from error cuz you dont have the money to pay him back and u spent the gbs[/b]
    dude its fucking true...wtf...omg pl0x not you...wtf...man it wasn&#39;t even me, paypals fault for charging back on an account that wasnt verified...[/b][/quote]

and if you notice on his buying topic i say something about him scamming jaspreet
    personally in my opinion vandy you should of banned him, this would of avoided this problem just throwing in my 2 cents

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2376511
    he is way to fishy with his shit this would be his 2nd strike? lol however he didnt get banned is just wow

Banned

okay man, i rather be banned then have to call and go through a customer service questionaire which is like 100+ questions than anyone whos stupid enough to try anything.

Banned

Sorry guys, Listen...please....for my good sakes.

I am CrizeN, aka Alekos Yennaris....I am not a scammer. I never intended to scam yet I always see scams going through every-day life, part of me, I hate scammers and scamming people...It&#39;s such a horrid feeling when you don&#39;t realize the truth in you.

Here&#39;s the deal.

I will agree to pay back the gbs that I recently purchased on my mother&#39;s VERIFIED paypal account and I&#39;ll sell my Iron Impact +5 Reverse for 24 gbs since I bought it for 26 gbs....lol [poor guy got scammed on not banking inn money for his 26 gbs so instead he lost 5 gbs.]

Listen also to this...

I want to stay on ko4life as a member and as an online forum user for my boredness...I tend to upgrade with new videos in my registered BREED youtube.com account...and I&#39;ll be uploading wonderful videos and funny convos with the c-west population. [ofc u can read it it will be in a bubble text box! ]

SO I&#39;ll put up a poll for me to hear the facts for vandy, Fr4nkie, and all respected k4L forum members....Hell Breaker +3 Reverse to +4 YOUTUBE HD QUALITY

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol if you dont get banned i swear to god ko4life < K2 network

+1 grim

SHANNARA Senior Member

+1.

Unbelieveable. Did he have to type all that BS.

Don&#39;t ban until he returns GB&#39;s.

hman13

just throwing it out there....idk if he is banned or anything but no money return or anything so ya...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

He&#39;s already banned since Feb 8 2009, 07:04 PM.