How can I get ESN code?

This is a discussion on How can I get ESN code? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys! I have a very strange problem to get ESN code to buy premium for my account. I tried ...
Page: 1

Hey guys!

I have a very strange problem to get ESN code to buy premium for my account. I tried this playspan with PayPal paying option but after i order the code in 30min I get an e-mail message about that my order is canceled. From the company and PayPal too. On the other site I could only buy 90 or 180 days package premiums but I need only a simple 30days bronze premium.
    Do you know any other safe method where I can get an ESN code?

Thank you for the help!

~Laci

Hey guys!

I have a very strange problem to get ESN code to buy premium for my account. I tried this playspan with PayPal paying option but after i order the code in 30min I get an e-mail message about that my order is canceled. From the company and PayPal too. On the other site I could only buy 90 or 180 days package premiums but I need only a simple 30days bronze premium.
    Do you know any other safe method where I can get an ESN code?

Thank you for the help!

~Laci[/b]
    There are no other company's that sell them. Wait till shattered get 30 days back in stock

There are no other company's that sell them. Wait till shattered get 30 days back in stock [/b]
    They will? And what about that playspan cancel my order? Anybody had the same problem anytime?

I can sell u a ESN code for bronze, pm me ingame nubbie <3

I can sell u a ESN code for bronze, pm me ingame nubbie <3[/b]
    Ty I got it. Maybe usefull info for others too that ShatteredCrystal or what selling 30 dayspremiums again. I got it from them.