PASSWORD HELP

This is a discussion on PASSWORD HELP within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i need to change my password but since my account is very old i forgot my email password so ...
Page: 1

so i need to change my password but since my account is very old i forgot my email password so i cant get a verification sent...

i cant send a support ticket becasue i havent filled out the new info because again i cant get verification sent...

i created a new acc and tried to explain but all k2 says is cannot understand ur problem blah blah blah

anyone?

Shimmy

so i need to change my password but since my account is very old i forgot my email password so i cant get a verification sent...

i cant send a support ticket becasue i havent filled out the new info because again i cant get verification sent...

i created a new acc and tried to explain but all k2 says is cannot understand ur problem blah blah blah
    anyone?[/b]
    well you need to know the payment info or

if you've never had prem

Buy prem on the account, contact k2 from another account with the payment info

and they may change it.