Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Vista Problems Fixed.

This is a discussion on Vista Problems Fixed. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think Vista is a OS more for offices and stuff. Its not really meant for home use.. thats why ...
Page: 2

I think Vista is a OS more for offices and stuff. Its not really meant for home use.. thats why it hasn't made it that big (into homes i mean) as XP. Its a bit like ME.. you dont see many people with ME in their homes.

Hope you get your problem sorted out mate =][/b]
    Exept the fact that nearly ANY new computer or laptop will come with Vista pre-installed. You have no choice -_-

infinityg35

it works fine for my and im using premium vista

I think Vista is a OS more for offices and stuff. Its not really meant for home use.. thats why it hasn't made it that big (into homes i mean) as XP. Its a bit like ME.. you dont see many people with ME in their homes.

Hope you get your problem sorted out mate =][/b]
    Like Curly said, I didn't have a choice. I called their officeS (HP) and asked if there was any way i could get a computer with XP and they said any of their new computers automatically comes with Vista and you can't customize it to have XP.. so yeah -.-

kronik

it works fine for my and im using premium vista[/b]
    well done?

KnightMike

omg i thought i was only one , im having the same problem

Taeho

Exit the game and it should install a new X-trap wich solves the problem or well atleast it did for me

kronik

"""Exit the game""" and it should install a new X-trap wich solves the problem or well atleast it did for me [/b]
    :lol: i didnt need to exit.. just launched and it patched
    hopefully putting an end to all this horse shit

gogogo ppl exit/launch ko get new x-crap patch

IMickI

Recently KO released another Xtrap patch that fixed the problem, mine's working fine now.

kronik

The opening taskman before KO works fine, but after you endtask KO, you wont be able to reopen KO again, unless you restart your computer, but thats better than holding the power button =/[/b]

:huh: its fixed bro....

Last night i tried exiting ko and couldnt... like this..... restarted comp by pressing the off button. Now i cant log into my own computer... it says that Windows failed to start... my comp is now fucked. dont get screwed open task manager b4 log in !! XD

billytalent

So i pay 500-ish for Vista Ultimate and countless on premium and kc. And this is what i get.

ah well is Microsoft and K2....what more do you expect?

Taeho

So i pay 500-ish for Vista Ultimate and countless on premium and kc. And this is what i get.

ah well is Microsoft and K2....what more do you expect?[/b]
    Ye it&#39;s kinda bad, &#39;where is the line&#39;? On topic KO went down now instead >_<

I have problems with my new vista as well, but A bit diffrent from the rest of you.
    I can cntl + alt + delete but if im running KO and I try opening another program I get a blue errror screen which forces me to reboot my PC everytime. I also get this blue screen randomly, even when I didnt run an extra program while KO was.

the logout bug issue is fixed for me now as well.. ;x

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

it stopped doing it to me i dont know why but it did :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast