K2 wont gimme pass back

This is a discussion on K2 wont gimme pass back within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i postet some days ago that i lost my account password and they told me to contact CS they would ...
Page: 1

i postet some days ago that i lost my account password and they told me to contact CS they would help me if i'm prem member...
    i did that and wrote some mails to them they said they first need ID, click and buy ID and or CC number last 4 digits
    i gave them everything they wanted and then i got a mail that said they need more information from me to be sure i'm the real owner of that account
    so i asked them what else they want because i gave em everything i know then i got the same message back that they need more information
    i wrote another email and got the same message back again that they need more information they dont even answer my questions they r just too lazy to read my mails and just auto answer my mails...

is there any1 out there who can help me?
    maybe some1 has connections to k2 or to admins that can help me cause i'm really pissed of what k2 is doing to paying players....

help me pls

HalfLife

Well I am a bit confused, u can login on site but u can't login ingame?
    if that's the case, check if ur password contains more then 14~12(can't remember if its 14 or 12 exactly) digits. if it does, go to "change password" put in ONLY first 14~12 digits in ur password and secret answer, and then u'l be able to change password. if this is not you're problom, i can't see how u can send emails to them. :P

About these emails u got back from them. defenetly automatic response, but k2 are lazy bitches, what would you expect...

i lost my password i dont have one

On what email are you sending that?

I think that you better try to contact CS with other premium account.. or maybe a GM, but they usually don't bother with things like that.