WaPsZeR101 = scamer

This is a discussion on WaPsZeR101 = scamer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tha guy is a fk scammer be carreful guys :S...
Page: 1

Banned

tha guy is a fk scammer be carreful guys :S

lawl he was a scammer a long time ago when he was mntgg then he made a new character wapszer101 and made a lot of friends and now every1 vouches for him and now he's back to scammer. like i said once a scammer always a scammer ._.

btw post some proof cause his friends he made will ask for proof and try to defend him cause he's a "nice" guy to them. and post what he scammed and how.

Banned

ok so i am waiting for him that he give me tha ccount like 4 days soo..... whats that ??? scam ? or a problem ???

if he got a problem he just need to tell me but he dont answer me

so sorry if he isnt a scamer but he is trying

WaPsZeR101

really fucking cool :lol: as the story continues i leave ko for good.. he got his shit and im done with this bull crap <_<

Banned

hey dude sorry i really didnt know what was happening now i am so sorry i reeally sorry jsut let me seach what happen

murat12

hey dude sorry i really didnt know what was happening now i am so sorry i reeally sorry jsut let me seach what happen[/b]
    so did he scammed or not

Banned Senior Member

heh its just as i said scammers never change so he scammed again just like PFK