Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warmen Hacked

This is a discussion on Warmen Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn!!!! guess turks have found a way to hack into accounts, in diez an entire clan got hacked, and they ...
Page: 2

Uzu

damn!!!! guess turks have found a way to hack into accounts, in diez an entire clan got hacked, and they all quit, one of them had +21 items, another had cs+8 so i guess they are targeting english speaking account[/b]
    he can make ıt legıt agaın man

omg i really feel so sorry for u dude, it was really great times xping with you/your son.

gl in whatever you decide to do.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sorry to hear that Warmen... maybe it was cause you played private servers and got key logged .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Sorry to hear that Warmen... maybe it was cause you played private servers and got key logged .[/b]
    You probably don't even know Warmen but he never played a private server and I highly doubt he even knows how to install one. Maybe his son Dan does/did, but Warren is super safe with every KO possession he's ever held. Losing Warmen is a big loss to Ares, but it's not just him who's a victim. All of VR and BC/AFF are at risk as we speak :/ makes me sick

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You probably don't even know Warmen but he never played a private server and I highly doubt he even knows how to install one. Maybe his son Dan does/did, but Warren is super safe with every KO possession he's ever held. Losing Warmen is a big loss to Ares, but it's not just him who's a victim. All of VR and BC/AFF are at risk as we speak :/ makes me sick[/b]
    I did though , he was in my clan on one of the private servers... but anyways, sorry once again, just try talking to Cali, he might be able to do something.

I havent see so many people getting hacked like this since KOK is UP, i been in USKO for over 5 years and most majority people who gets hacked is cuz of sharer or keylogger but KOK just gave the Hackers a Good Idea and easy to track Players who is well gear .

so i say, having someone access to database fvk yeah, KOK is a good example for hackers, if they can do so we (HACKERS) can as well. THANK YOU KingOfKnight.. .!

KOK needs to be terminated. Period.

lmao, why is there always some dude coming in here with conspiracy theories and a horrible cliche.

Banned

I havent see so many people getting hacked like this since KOK is UP, i been in USKO for over 5 years and most majority people who gets hacked is cuz of sharer or keylogger but KOK just gave the Hackers a Good Idea and easy to track Players who is well gear .

so i say, having someone access to database fvk yeah, KOK is a good example for hackers, if they can do so we (HACKERS) can as well. THANK YOU KingOfKnight.. .!

KOK needs to be terminated. Period.[/b]
    It's not KOK's fault.

i like living on the edge danny :P

NOT REALLY

this is pissing me off i might just sell my char to get a plane ticket to izmir and beat the crap out of someone while playing the team america theme song

i like living on the edge danny :P
    NOT REALLY

this is pissing me off i might just sell my char to get a plane ticket to izmir and beat the crap out of someone while playing the team america theme song[/b]
    if by some amazing help from K2 gives you full address info of the Hacker will you go Fly to the Hackers Country,State, City and reach his home street will you go fly and kick the shit out of him ?

I wonder if someone did something similar like that, been scammed, hacked or something.

But anyways, i heard that few random players from my server will quit ko , go private server, wow or some other noob game , im sad to see them go away, but i guess things happens and so i respect their decision. GL homies... <3

KOK needs to be terminated. Period.[/b]
    not that hard to track people with good gear on ares. so many people walking around with extremely shiny weapons/armors they obviously have good uniques, and also they know people have good gear cause they been playing forever..not KOK fault.

anyways that really is terrible, feel bad for warmen he was also a big gg and a very oldschool player.

dont give up though warmen try talking to gm or cs tickets.

arenita

Wink

Sorry to hear about that Warmen... Send a ticket to K2... all the good accounts left in ares are being hacked... I bet is not about pc, but same problem with hotmail vulnerabilities... that sux so bad...
    Hope you get ur stuff back.
    Wish u the best

Vladotheelectrik

Warmen ur freakin best guy i met here, always positive and uber polite.. it sucks

hope to hear u sometime in vent !

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Warmen ur freakin best guy i met here, always positive and uber polite.. it sucks

hope to hear u sometime in vent ![/b]
    Plus fucking one.

vinnietjeuH

lol, u prolly dont know me :P but seriously, how dare ppl to hack ur account.. u might be the perfect clanmate to have

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast