Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Warmen Hacked

This is a discussion on Warmen Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sent a few tickets just because some of you guys said I should. I should have known better. Now ...
Page: 3

I sent a few tickets just because some of you guys said I should.
    I should have known better. Now I have those idiots at CS telling me all kinds of BS. I told them to go into their data base and give me the passwords for my 2 accounts that were hacked. LOL

Anyways I am now a member of Justin time the biggest cheaters in the game. I actually saw my character. I new it was me because I saw the manner points that i had.

Doesn't really matter now because I will not come back. If I happen to get some stuff restored or a character (throught the efforts made by my clannies and friends in game) then I will sell immediately. This game is so corrupt I should have left years ago. Hackers can not be stopped and everyone better get that through their head.

By the way the hacker in about 20 days will be receiving a triana and KC because I had 3 months of platinum. How about that. I told CS to cancel it LOL.

I still need to get my story out to more players so I will continue to post from time to time.

Good luck to 95% of you players the other 5% can...................

I sent a few tickets just because some of you guys said I should.
    I should have known better. Now I have those idiots at CS telling me all kinds of BS. I told them to go into their data base and give me the passwords for my 2 accounts that were hacked. LOL

Anyways I am now a member of Justin time the biggest cheaters in the game. I actually saw my character. I new it was me because I saw the manner points that i had.

Doesn't really matter now because I will not come back. If I happen to get some stuff restored or a character (throught the efforts made by my clannies and friends in game) then I will sell immediately. This game is so corrupt I should have left years ago. Hackers can not be stopped and everyone better get that through their head.

By the way the hacker in about 20 days will be receiving a triana and KC because I had 3 months of platinum. How about that. I told CS to cancel it LOL.

I still need to get my story out to more players so I will continue to post from time to time.

Good luck to 95% of you players the other 5% can...................[/b]
    WOW ... it was in PaTurks now is in Justin Time... what a big cheaters.. how in hell they have the courage to add your warrior in their Clan JT, thats just wrong man.. . . ><! i can feel the samething you do , there is no question Hacker just works for PaTurks and JT i wonder who else more.. . FVKING CHEATERS . :angry:

Hope you get ur items back bro, and also your char as well. and get you back in the game.. everything will be alright GL man

dUdEpAt

For one of the GREATEST players on Knight Online, A great friend to me, an old clannie member, Warmen it was great to play with you, Good Luck in Real Life man, Good Luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123