I sent a few tickets just because some of you guys said I should.
I should have known better. Now I have those idiots at CS telling me all kinds of BS. I told them to go into their data base and give me the passwords for my 2 accounts that were hacked. LOL
Anyways I am now a member of Justin time the biggest cheaters in the game. I actually saw my character. I new it was me because I saw the manner points that i had.
Doesn't really matter now because I will not come back. If I happen to get some stuff restored or a character (throught the efforts made by my clannies and friends in game) then I will sell immediately. This game is so corrupt I should have left years ago. Hackers can not be stopped and everyone better get that through their head.
By the way the hacker in about 20 days will be receiving a triana and KC because I had 3 months of platinum. How about that. I told CS to cancel it LOL.
I still need to get my story out to more players so I will continue to post from time to time.
Good luck to 95% of you players the other 5% can...................