Warning: Security Module shit... wtf?

This is a discussion on Warning: Security Module shit... wtf? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got the KO all updated wth 1474, but when I press on Start in the Launcher.Exe, I get this:...
Page: 1

ToMuSH

I got the KO all updated wth 1474, but when I press on Start in the Launcher.Exe, I get this:

ToMuSH

You may as well know this problem as this one :

Any idea what to do now???

ToMuSH

COME ON GUYS! ONE OF U GOT TO KNOW WTF IS HAPPENING!
    I reinstalled it, same shit.
    I played KO in the same comp 3 about 3 months ago, now I cant. I didn't reinstalled WINDOWS or any other thing that should disturb anything about KO.
    Please please please, if ya know how to fix it....

glennwindsor

did you try to by-pass the laucher at any time?

is this on wireless internet network?

glennwindsor

this comes up for me alot too. i just disable my wireless card and re-enble it.
    it could also be check your (quick start icon) little bar thing on the botton right corner. if could be your x-trap was still running when your trying restart it again

Zaria

Have you ever thought the login is down? Go check server status before crying.

clanni is getting the same here im getting and extract error >_<

rockk

i use repair again and again and again ect

ToMuSH

this comes up for me alot too. i just disable my wireless card and re-enble it.
    it could also be check your (quick start icon) little bar thing on the botton right corner. if could be your x-trap was still running when your trying restart it again[/b]

Disable the wireless card ? How can I do that?; And no, the Xtrap is not running when I try to launch it again :\

I don&#39;t have wireless internet too...

I got an idea:

Can someone rar the whole Xtrap folder that is in the KO main dir, and upload it to Rapid or any other site and give the link here?
    I need that the Xtrap.xt that in the folder will be 334 KB, and not 327 KB... Ty!

ToMuSH

Guys? Can someone upload the Xtrap in a RAR file to Rapidshare [ or any other site... ] AFTER that u downloaded the 1476 patch???

ToMuSH

Nvm, nothing works for me...
    Ty anyway.

Dawonlob7

I have the same problem,and nothing works for me too
    Looks like we&#39;re screwed