how to improve my FPS?

This is a discussion on how to improve my FPS? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have Geforce 7800 GS OC but i dont really know how to change the settings for better fps for ...
Page: 1

gnrh123

i have Geforce 7800 GS OC but i dont really know how to change the settings for better fps
    for now i can't minor becouse of it
    please explain to me how to change the settings and improve the fps and the minor

tnx

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

i have Geforce 7800 GS OC but i dont really know how to change the settings for better fps
    for now i can't minor becouse of it
    please explain to me how to change the settings and improve the fps and the minor

tnx[/b]
    You have a nice graphic card; however, graphic card isn't the only factor that determines FPS. You need to have a sufficient amount of RAM and power to support your graphic card otherwise it will have no affect overall. May I ask how much RAM do you have, in the meantime you can try lowering your graphics in Knight Online's Option console.

gnrh123

i have 2gb of ram

b1rdy

I would like to know the same i have Geforce 6200.. and i always lag =[

heals hardly come out when theres alot of ppl like in cz

i got a 8800 gt 512mb 700mhz a few months ago for 250$, they are probably under 200 now. i get 200 fps almost everywhere in KO, and its raping cod4, 90 fps with all settings maxed

Banned Senior Member

I would like to know the same i have Geforce 6200.. and i always lag =[

heals hardly come out when theres alot of ppl like in cz [/b]
    WHen I used to play KO I had a 6200 oc with an AMD 3000+ and I never lagged, had good FPS unless I was recording fraps

Wonder what KO would run like on my setup now

b1rdy

WHen I used to play KO I had a 6200 oc with an AMD 3000+ and I never lagged, had good FPS unless I was recording fraps

Wonder what KO would run like on my setup now [/b]
    Consider me unlucky then.. I lag like shit, sometimes i don't even wanna PK cuz then ppl will

call me noob for not healing lol. And i get frustrated..

hej

Try turning off other program, MSN is a big no no if you have a weak computer.

Ps you should always uninstall and then print a pic of msn that you jump on before you burn it :P