Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watch out from this ass (ParasitiC)

This is a discussion on Watch out from this ass (ParasitiC) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Even if he shares with Plodez i dont give a damn he scammed me in edana on all my warrior ...
Page: 1

PSYK0SIN

Thumbs down

Even if he shares with Plodez i dont give a damn he scammed me in edana on all my warrior gears nd i see that he still on nd fooling around

DO NOT TRUST THAT ASS HOLE
    The warrior wasnt even mine it was my best friend's

He said taht he is quitiing he gave me some his gear nd he said damn lemme take a picture with a full shell i said sure gave him impact+7 nd shells+7 nd he said DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

the next day i said whats up with u he said sorry i just got dcd ill give u ur stuff when i log on i said ok.
    he gave me stuff back nd he said dude wanna share this one we xp to 65 real fast get premy nd gender change....
    i said ill try the next day ronark was up i said ama give it a try i was lvl 20 tried to pk at night all stuff gone i said WTH he said what i gave all items to my friends including the real plodez ParasitiC is a butt kisser >< anyways fukk off if u read this :3.

I didnt give him permission nd he did as if he is the owner what an ass hole

Duro

Hmm he has acces to my account to, never missed anything except some sc&#39;s aq :P. I don&#39;t think andrew is a scammer, since i don&#39;t see any proof here. Come with some backup aga, the we talk further.

PSYK0SIN

Hmm he has acces to my account to, never missed anything except some sc&#39;s aq :P. I don&#39;t think andrew is a scammer, since i don&#39;t see any proof here. Come with some backup aga, the we talk further.[/b]
    my convos went on reformat lol
    but he scammed me nd i remember real good .
    proofs i knew him for more than a year on msn we havent been in game together this much until he started shavoodaijan he shared of course he cant xp a char by himself -_- the few days i played IG with him i got scammed i dunno if he gonna scam anyone i think that he is trustable but why he did it to me :/

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Hmmm, this is the second time you have accused me of being scammer? When you yourself have admitted to hacking? I would also like to point out that I have very trust able people on these forums who will vouch for my legitness and trustability. Just ask PlodeZ, Jay, or oO_Jc_Oo, or any one in ChiKeNs Clan. Also, the time you are referring to about me borrowing your gear then dc is indeed true, I did dc, the next I GAVE YOU THE GEAR BACK! So stop twisting around what happened, I will not reply to this anymore after this, if any one has questions about my trust ability, then ask the other people I have shared with.

PSYK0SIN

Ok u admitted DC after first trade why dont u admit that u gave all my stuff after i went to ronark while i was only lvl 20 there did i say im staying there i said ama give it a try WTF... Nd about people vouching for u maybe u did good with them but u didnt with me . Even tho i got pissed off i turned the page nd said its iight nd u said u gonna get my stuff back better in ronark -_- i said tnx then after i asked for a CB just to cover up by merchanting nd give it back nd u said Oh lemme think about it...Oh its plodez&#39;s ... Ohh Sold....Oh ill get u soemthing else DUUUDE YOU ARE A FUKKED UP PERSON h34r: YOU ARE NOT HONEST

PSYK0SIN

When you yourself have admitted to hacking?[/b]
    Waaa :/ Hacking if i was a hacker do u think ill ask u something or any help -_- Pfff use ur brain man

Opakigad

Andrew is definetely not scammer.

PSYK0SIN

I know many will vouch for him im saying why he did it to me Gimme an explanation

Waaa :/ Hacking if i was a hacker do u think ill ask u something or any help -_- Pfff use ur brain man[/b]

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9041/s1ncz5.jpg

This was your sin being banned on Ronark named "S1N" right? Correct me if I am wrong. I lost msn logs with you since reformatting, but you yourself sent this pic to me and gave some bullshit excuse that it was some one you shared with. Hackers aren&#39;t welcome here, and I&#39;m not a scammer, I clearly remember you telling me you were quitting Edana, and didn&#39;t care about your gear there, so I did with it as I pleased....

PSYK0SIN

RUTHVIK was playing it wallhacked in war . i forgave him long time ago dont jump on subjects u FUKKIN scammer.

IV NEVER FUKKIN SAID IM QUITING EDANA ITS MY BEST FRIEND&#39;s Char i ekipped him with all my rogues items i was still merchanting back then needed accessories .
    Bro ur fukked up ur not even honest

RUTHVIK was playing it wallhacked in war . i forgave him long time ago dont jump on subjects u FUKKIN scammer.

IV NEVER FUKKIN SAID IM QUITING EDANA ITS MY BEST FRIEND&#39;s Char i ekipped him with all my rogues items i was still merchanting back then needed accessories .
    Bro ur fukked up ur not even honest[/b]

Bro, your a lyar, and you arent telling the whole truth, you told me you didnt care about the gear, you were going to ronark. close topic pls

Duro

These story&#39;s always make me cry :mellow:

PSYK0SIN

lol duro Its really funny to mess with a scammer .
    GO ASK RUTHVIK THEN >< Ask Paolo on Tioc he was on too STFU i have living proofs just pm them >_<

lol duro Its really funny to mess with a scammer .
    GO ASK RUTHVIK THEN >< Ask Paolo on Tioc he was on too STFU i have living proofs just pm them >_<[/b]

I don&#39;t understand why you&#39;re even allowed on these forums, you&#39;re a hacker, a liar, and a whiny little bitch. Just drop it, I&#39;ve proved my innocence and my friends are backing me up, you have no one on your side, and this is the SECOND TIME you have tried to dirty my good name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast