Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Someone HELP ME

This is a discussion on Someone HELP ME within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my screen goes black sometimes when im playing K2 and it says VGI is discounted, or sometimes, error with running ...
Page: 1

my screen goes black sometimes when im playing K2 and it says VGI is discounted, or sometimes, error with running .exe files not compatible with program.
    wtf..........someone help
    i already tried about 10different shit and about to replace my whole videocard >.>

update: did some tests, its not the cables or the screen, bought new set of both and tried. its the CPU not turning on. anyone kno how to reformat witout turning it on?

mjollner

have you downloaded the latest drivers? :P

have you downloaded the latest drivers? :P[/b]
    all of them, just did last night

mjollner

can u post a SS of the errors at all?

my screen is gone out completely, i can turn on the computer and hear it, click ctrl+alt+d+f <<< command to turn on vent into my channel and hear people but i can&#39;t see anything

the error mesasge is this

VGI Input : no signal
    DVI Input : no signal
    use recommended setting - 1680x1050 60Hz
    then about 5sec later the screen shuts off
    wont respond to clicking or turning computer off and on

my computer info is << if it helps

HP Pavillion Media PC
    Intel Drives m7757c series
    Vista home edition
    E6400 Intel Core ViiV Duo processor
    2048MB memory
    800GB hard drive
    NVIDIA, GeForce 7500LE graphic card <<< installed from the company at the factory

the computer is working fine but the screen is gone. donno why

come on dragon! UR MY ONLY HOPEEEEEEE
    because library computers don&#39;t let u install games....

mjollner

does it only happen while playing ko? also are you using VGA or DVI?

D4rkBP

Well.. A couple of months ago this happen to my computer, I just lived with it. Would restart everytime and then one die my drive died on me I had to get a whole new mother board and everything, I would go to geek squad&#39;s website and they have something where they&#39;ll tell you what they think it is and how much it will cost to fix it.

im using VGA wires and its completely dead. now the screen doesn&#39;t even turn on. the computer does and runs but the screen is blank

mjollner

try a different vga cable, or if you can dvi

try a different vga cable, or if you can dvi [/b]
    ye that is wat im using. getting a dvi tomorro. ill let u kno wat happens
    P.S. can my graphic card burn out in 5hours? wit the installed airconditionar in it?

mjollner

yes, it can, was it overclocked at all? what was the temp like in the room? how well is the case ventilated?

i used to leave it on for week to 10 days straight and it will never overheat. the room tempeture was and is 65. it has the company ventilation system. i dust it every week so there is no dust build up.

evilwevel

have you checked the card itself ? it&#39;s not because you bought it assembled that it was done correctly. try removing the video card, blow into the socket (you never know what flew in there during assembly) and place it back in. i&#39;ve encountered the same thing when i didn&#39;t connect the power supply of my video card in the right way, but since your screen worked before i don&#39;t think this is a problem. but check anyway.

it&#39;s not a driver problem, when it has to do with drivers it always shows an image (weird lines, rainbows, that kind of stuff). so your card could be broken.

if you have a spare set of DVI or VGA cables, try using them. or try placing the video card in another computer and see what happens.

have you checked the card itself ? it&#39;s not because you bought it assembled that it was done correctly. try removing the video card, blow into the socket (you never know what flew in there during assembly) and place it back in. i&#39;ve encountered the same thing when i didn&#39;t connect the power supply of my video card in the right way, but since your screen worked before i don&#39;t think this is a problem. but check anyway.

it&#39;s not a driver problem, when it has to do with drivers it always shows an image (weird lines, rainbows, that kind of stuff). so your card could be broken.

if you have a spare set of DVI or VGA cables, try using them. or try placing the video card in another computer and see what happens.[/b]
    ikno its not the driver because it was fine when i ran the tests. can&#39;t remove the video card because i can&#39;t open it. one of the screw is smashed but that can&#39;t cause it because its on top a empty storage space.

wat would cause the screen to just die?
    working in one day, the next morning the screen wont turn on. i was the only one at my house and i was fine when i went to bed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast