Xtrap problem

This is a discussion on Xtrap problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey all (hey danny ) hmmm my brother got a new comp and he installed KO but when he starts ...
Page: 1

TankDriver

Thumbs up

hey all (hey danny )
    hmmm my brother got a new comp and he installed KO but when he starts he got this problem:

** important:
    when he's pressing START the KO is running fast all the leafs are running very fast (the mgames logo and noah and all this are moving very fast i mean and then he's erroring this^)

ty all for help !

b1rdy

lol, I had this problem, I think i&#39;ve had all tech probs with KO so far <_< ( honestly)

and well yea my dad fixed this problem -_- I would of loved to help but I never asked him how..

Shimmy

lol, I had this problem, I think i&#39;ve had all tech probs with KO so far <_< ( honestly)

and well yea my dad fixed this problem -_- I would of loved to help but I never asked him how..[/b]
    =O

Mine Just tends to error up in the most inconvient times, often minutes before dugeon/bdw/

But Try deleting your Xtrap Folder, so it redownloads,

C:\Program Files\Knight Online\Xtrap\

And Delete the xtrap folder so it will redownloads

Edited TBL&#39;s?
    Because if its that on the kol website it says you need to reinstall the game.