We're sorry, this video is no longer available.

This is a discussion on We're sorry, this video is no longer available. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok i just got a new laptop and almost EVERY youtube video i look for comes up with this. I ...
Page: 1

Ok i just got a new laptop and almost EVERY youtube video i look for comes up with this. I try it on my desktop and the video comes up, any ideas? :/

Clear your cookies, never heard of this problem before but it's obviously a computer related problem

tried, failed :/ keep the ideas coming!

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

clear everything in the place where u clear ur cookies, then reload up ur browser.

clear everything in the place where u clear ur cookies, then reload up ur browser.[/b]
    did that too, still not working :/

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Are you using Google Web Accelerator ?

did u try a different browser? like chrome, firefox, ie, safari or whatever....

EDIT: for me this solves the problem: hit refresh if u get that message, should load up the video fine.

zabjaka

it happened to me few times at school, wen ppl were downloading too much shits... wireless speed was so low.. every page was loading slow, then wen i went on utube every each vid said that its no longer availible.. and later after lessons it was going no probs.. wats ur net speed btw?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

it happened to me few times at school, wen ppl were downloading too much shits... wireless speed was so low.. every page was loading slow, then wen i went on utube every each vid said that its no longer availible.. and later after lessons it was going no probs.. wats ur net speed btw?[/b]
    they let you get youtube at ur skool ?

they block all our shit
    myspace, youtube, msn,

lol nothing but skool sites

Bump For Marccccc <3

No i do not use google accelorator, dont even know what it is :S

And i dont use anything else like firefox or w/e

it happened to me few times at school, wen ppl were downloading too much shits... wireless speed was so low.. every page was loading slow, then wen i went on utube every each vid said that its no longer availible.. and later after lessons it was going no probs.. wats ur net speed btw?[/b]
    My computer is plenty fast, loads ko in about 10-20seconds tops, idk where to find that speed (sorry)

Just had a thought, could it be something with my privacy or security in my internet options? I see those tabs and w/e but idk what to change and i wont mess with it cause i dont wanna screw nething up

Saunis

Try Opera or Firefox... if they show videos, then you know problem is in your browser.
    (btw, does your new laptop have flash installed?)