Website Error

This is a discussion on Website Error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My account works perfectly ingame, when i try website i get username/password combination does not exist ....would like to login ...
Page: 1

striker

My account works perfectly ingame, when i try website i get username/password combination does not exist

....would like to login through website wrote support ticket with other account and contacted...ingame GM so far nothing...

my pass has upper+lowercase+numbers..so does username

Strider

Maybe you upper lowercase conflicts with website no idea. c/s all i can say here

Banned

try using all upper case (no lower case) had to same issue and that worked for me goodluck

wOLfi

okay, for me it says "username and password combination ...blabla"

my pw has 10 digits (numbers+lowercase letters, no uppercase)

i tried to write only uppercase - didnt work
    less digits - didnt work
    less digits all uppercase - didnt work

i sold this account and now he cant change pw - this is driving me crazy

i have the same problem too and the thing is i gave my friend my id and pass and he could login into the ko homepage
    so i think it is a problem with our internet settings and or k2^^

write here if u found out how to manage this

BJK

o.O

luckor

i have the same problem with my mage account..
    can login in ko, but not on site

my password has 6 letters, 2 numbers
    and since the password on site is case sensitive, there are 64 possiblities;
    tried them all, but none of them worked :angry:

Banned

i have the same plz if any1 log in plz post here..

515saint

hey guys im not really helping but i have similar problems and so dose every one i know at this time. i tryed changed my pw or ne of my details once u click on change pw link it just loads the mykol page over and over thats if u even get into yourt account properly. i have had the pw and username combination dose not match a few times but just try again and it seems to work so i think its safe to say k2 have a problem and once again we wait till they can fix it.

most time when i log in i get a page saying " you must first log in to access customer support " or sum shit like that :blink: but if u scroll down and click on mykol on the left hand side bar it will bring up your info, but like i sed before dose u no good cus u cant change ne thing all u can do is check your billing history.

if ne one has figured out wtf is going with this plz let us know. alos if u never herd of this and have no problems changing your account details let me know to. my advice dont sell or buy ne accounts till this is fixed cus u cant change pw email of ne other details as far as i know..... :angry:

515saint

oh and i broke the dam

Flux

i typed my old pw in and got in, it works but cant change pw -_-a

AuroraBeam

i typed my old pw in and got in, it works but cant change pw -_-a[/b]
    yeah flux is right, try your previous password and u can get in easily