website trouble

This is a discussion on website trouble within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im making a website. so im using adobe dreamweaver cs3 and i save all my files as .html. i ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Well im making a website. so im using adobe dreamweaver cs3 and i save all my files as .html. i upload them to my host (godaddy) everything works fine with mozilla but with IE everything looks fucked up look for yourself any help on this?

www.aplustinthartford.com

sexyrexy

page loads fine in google chrome with my 1440x1050 res.
    only thing that is a little bit wrong is some of the "pm" of the times are cut off a bit

with ie on the other hand is all f'd up, fonts are too large, font is also being treated like its white so its invisible unless highlighted. etc.

kreshnik

page loads fine in google chrome with my 1440x1050 res.
    only thing that is a little bit wrong is some of the "pm" of the times are cut off a bit

with ie on the other hand is all f'd up, fonts are too large, font is also being treated like its white so its invisible unless highlighted. etc.[/b]
    lol i know any clue on how to fix it...

evilwevel

looks the same to me in all 3 browsers (IE, mozilla and chrome).

it's all messed up, and i've noticed why quite fast after using firebug

you're using absolute values to place your "at a plus we offer ..." so people with large monitors see this menu on top of the other menu (the one with home, and such) also the picture of the car has the same problem, it doesn't move with the rest of the site.

a good point to start from is to put everything inside the "content" div.the next thing you should do is leave the menu at float-left and insert the second menu and the car image's divs into another div (colTwo ?) and position them using margin and padding.

kreshnik

looks the same to me in all 3 browsers (IE, mozilla and chrome).

it's all messed up, and i've noticed why quite fast after using firebug

you're using absolute values to place your "at a plus we offer ..." so people with large monitors see this menu on top of the other menu (the one with home, and such) also the picture of the car has the same problem, it doesn't move with the rest of the site.

a good point to start from is to put everything inside the "content" div.the next thing you should do is leave the menu at float-left and insert the second menu and the car image's divs into another div (colTwo ?) and position them using margin and padding.[/b]
    i remade it thats why it looks better