About Items Changing

This is a discussion on About Items Changing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if wrong section - BUT - I killed Javana, got 2h Glacier Javana Axe. Upg'd to +4 and stuck ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Sorry if wrong section - BUT -

I killed Javana, got 2h Glacier Javana Axe. Upg'd to +4 and stuck it in the inn.. it's shit unless +7 or better and even then I still don't think it's all that wonderful.

I use it to kill BF monument or similar items. I don't want to repair my raptor / player sword every 15 mins.

That's the background.. now for the topic:

After last maintenance I went to take it out of my inn and my Javana Axe was GONE!!! Somehow I ended up with a 2h Giga +4 Gl. h34r: h34r: h34r:

I didn't do anything.. it just happened. Honest and for true!

I will say this though..

LOOK CAREFULLY at what you're buying. I studied it. Even though it says Gigantic Axe +4 it has the stats of Javana Axe +4. Someday, after another Maintenance it will go back to Javana.

Those of you who have been victim to this need to pay very close attention to what you're buying. You bought cleaver +8 and thought you were buying Shard +8. It may not be anything user is doing. It's K2 - Know the AP / additional stuffs of what you're buying before you buy it or you might be sorry later. The person who sold it to you may only be guilty of taking advantage of the situation. Is it wrong? Yes.. Is it cheating? Hmm.. sorta but 1 they may have thought "Hmm.. I don't remember this but oh well" or "When did I get this?" (That's what I was thinking for a while.. when did I get giga??) If they realize it and sell it.. well it's partially dishonest - perhaps they are thinking "Well I'll sell for what it's really worth" (if it's too good to be true, dont' buy it) or "Lucky me K@ did something good for me" and not realize it will never eventually turn back to the real item - OR - "If they're too stupid to look and see it's not REALLY what they're getting.. then that's their problem" Me.. I think buyer beware.. afterall. we're all responsible for our own actions. Hope this is helpful

That's all.

~Cleatus

Banned

the latest patch changed the name of Javana Axes to Gigantic Axes. A shard +8 will not turn into a cleaver +8 <_<

Cleatus

really? LOL

alright.. never mind then.

Banned

Hey cleatus how ya been?

this is kinda funny cuz someone i know just traded his javana

Cleatus

hey dood.. how are you?

Banned

hey dood.. how are you?[/b]
    ým okè