Need Patches after 1482

This is a discussion on Need Patches after 1482 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Does anyone have a link where I can download the latest patches? I got up to 1482 from Coronius's ...
Page: 1

scruffmcgruff

Hey Does anyone have a link where I can download the latest patches? I got up to 1482 from Coronius's post but I think we are pass that. KO is not auto updating anything for me so I'll have to do it myself if I wanna play. But the ko ftp server doesn't load for me so I assume it's down and its been down for awhile. So if anyone knows if I can get patches after 1482 please let me know. Thanks.

Cammers91

Hey Does anyone have a link where I can download the latest patches? I got up to 1482 from Coronius's post but I think we are pass that. KO is not auto updating anything for me so I'll have to do it myself if I wanna play. But the ko ftp server doesn't load for me so I assume it's down and its been down for awhile. So if anyone knows if I can get patches after 1482 please let me know. Thanks.[/b]
    Could You Please Descripe Fully What Happens When you open the knight online lancher , and the reason it might not be updating correctly
    is because Ports Might Be being blocked by either a firewall or Router.

Surely Even if you got the updates you would still be face'd with the problom of the Lancher Not saying "Update Complete"

scruffmcgruff

Could You Please Descripe Fully What Happens When you open the knight online lancher , and the reason it might not be updating correctly
    is because Ports Might Be being blocked by either a firewall or Router.

Surely Even if you got the updates you would still be face'd with the problom of the Lancher Not saying "Update Complete"[/b]
    Sure.

Ok so I redownloaded KO from download.com and also the autopatch and reinstalled it. But when I open the launcher, it says "checking version and preparing the launch the game" then it tells me "login server failed! please try again." It doesn't even update it for me to the current version.

So I tried to patch it manually and got up to 1482 but it still won't autoupdate it at that point either.

Ok considering what you said about the ports being blocked. I reinstalled Ko and the autopatch and this time disabled my symantec antivirus, disabled my windows firewall, and connect it directly to my internet modem. I still get the same message and it still doesn't even attempt to update.

So what should I do now? haha.

I appreciate your help, thanks.

Oh and running on windows xp.

Cammers91

Sure.

Ok so I redownloaded KO from download.com and also the autopatch and reinstalled it. But when I open the launcher, it says "checking version and preparing the launch the game" then it tells me "login server failed! please try again." It doesn't even update it for me to the current version.

So I tried to patch it manually and got up to 1482 but it still won't autoupdate it at that point either.

Ok considering what you said about the ports being blocked. I reinstalled Ko and the autopatch and this time disabled my symantec antivirus, disabled my windows firewall, and connect it directly to my internet modem. I still get the same message and it still doesn't even attempt to update.

So what should I do now? haha.

I appreciate your help, thanks.

Oh and running on windows xp.[/b]

Well This One Has Truely Confused Me And I Really Cant Find A Solution But Try This.

Re-Install Knight Online Using ONLY the client that you download from the website and DONT install Auto Patch As this could be causing
    conflict between you and the FTP Server.

Also has a last resort try contacting K2 ? :lol:

wont be much use but hey its worth a try

scruffmcgruff

You were right. I contacted my isp and they told me that their internet modem itself had a firewall, so that's why connecting directly to my modem still didn't disabled all my firewalls.

Thanks again Necro.