Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weird fps problem ever since new ati card.

This is a discussion on Weird fps problem ever since new ati card. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not your system. I've always had problems with ATi cards and KO (and other games too). All you can ...
Page: 2

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

It's not your system. I've always had problems with ATi cards and KO (and other games too). All you can do to fix them is just driver russian roulette. Usually the older ones work the best. Make sure you completely uninstall the old drivers before installing new ones and always say "Yes" to replacing files.

If you can't find drivers that can get rid of your problems, the only thing to do is sell the card and buy a new one (preferably nVidia).[/b]
    yeah 8 different drivers none that worked. so im just quitting ko. in the meanwhile i am just messing around with C&C generals zero hour mapbuilder.

and i dont wanna invest more in this pc, since its agp and already using the best graphic card possible for agp.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

2x radeon sapphyre 512 here
    4 gb ddr3 ram
    core 2 extreme

used to run at 100+ fps and now i barely run with 60, and 20-25 in moradon
    when i pass the mouse on items and the black box with the info's appear it almost stops my pc, and the same shit happen when i press 9 for full black chat prompt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12