Staying Connected ..

This is a discussion on Staying Connected .. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont know whats going on.. But KO seems to freeze up.. then when i click my mouse once the screen ...
Page: 1

Default Staying Connected ..

Dont know whats going on.. But KO seems to freeze up.. then when i click my mouse once the screen goes black.. click it again and KO closes down and goes to my desktop. It does this every time i go to a new zone.. it does this every bdw..

Then once i try to reload KO it says fails to initialize APR.. I dont have any virus / spyware protection.. so .. its not that. As you can imagine its getting pretty annoying. Anyone know whats up?

jon702boyz

nopeee im getting the same exact shit as u man... i have no idea wat to do.. i cant login half the time..

i even tried uninstalling and redownloading.. same problem. Seems to be only english players effected too..

Oh and on my windows xp merch computer he doesnt log off.. only on vista..

jon702boyz

yuppp I am honestly getting the same exact issues as u... I have no idea how to fix them other then the fact that I hear 64 bit computers are not getting that many issues..