Weird things happenning in this game...

This is a discussion on Weird things happenning in this game... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Many ppl are saying this but now its official for me. I sent 2 tickets to CS about my sister's ...
Page: 1

Thyss

Many ppl are saying this but now its official for me.

I sent 2 tickets to CS about my sister's account, (asking them to change the fuking email), and since they replyed asking me to send everything (all premium info, SQ, etc), wich i did, I can no longer login to the account because it says the account username and password does not match!!!!
    And I didnt do it because I could not access the email to make the changes.

The CSR Qdius, Knight Online Customer Support, was the last person from Support help that gave me an answer about the account (SAME ONE THAT ASKED ME FOR THE SQ) and today, after I tried to login, it keeps saying that the account and password doesnt match.

I am not saying the CSR guy did it but...someone did and they got to do something about it.
    And the funny question is: how come only this account had this problem?
    If i had a keyllogger on me...they would have hacked my other accounts...right?
    Or am just a stupid guy that knows nothing about anything?

Nobody could change it's password because nobody else had all the info of the account but me.
    And I've given them all the info...weird...really really weird.

I dont know any Gm.
    So far I've been asking ppl if they could help me with this matter.
    If anyone can help, I really would appreciate it.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

mh i think perhaps its just the side. i cant enter them too and alot friends of me got the same problem. just try it later again. perhaps its just a temporary problem with the homepage <_<

Thyss

mh i think perhaps its just the side. i cant enter them too and alot friends of me got the same problem. just try it later again. perhaps its just a temporary problem with the homepage <_<[/b]
    nope, its been hacked i think ...by whom? i have many doubts...nobody knew the passw, nobody had all the info from my account but me...nobody knew the SQ but me...and it happened exactly when CS tells me to go to website and change email ?

Thyss

Just for ppl to know it:

Yes, my sister&#39;s account was hacked.

Her chr&#39;s name is L_A

I already got the account blocked by a GM.

And I am trying to get it safe now.