I Forgot Sec Answer but im premium

This is a discussion on I Forgot Sec Answer but im premium within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I forgot my secret answer but im premium user so if i send Cs ticket to K2 they will send ...
Page: 1

MageMile

I forgot my secret answer but im premium user so if i send Cs ticket to K2 they will send me new Secret Answer?

ty

IF...

You give them all the info, including credit card infos and click and buy infos, name, street, everything, then wait

wait

wait

i said wait ffs!!!!!

yeah it takes 2 weeks for them to say no

MageMile

IF...
    You give them all the info, including credit card infos and click and buy infos, name, street, everything, then wait

wait
    wait
    i said wait ffs!!!!!
    yeah it takes 2 weeks for them to say no [/b]

nice :lol:

Hells Kitchen

took my friend about 3-4 weeks but they finally did it... just send one ticket everyday and keep buging them. They will do it sooner or later, if you care enough just send it once a day giving them all the info they wanted.

MageMile

Account Name: IXXXXXI
    Character Name:IXXXXI
    Date/Time: 2007-01-13 04:49:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep12
    Remarks: Hail lIXXXI! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support In order for us to change your Secret Question and Answer we need some information from you. First, we need to verify that you are the rightful holder of this account. To do this, we need you to provide some information. Please submit a new ticket with the following information: the correct PayPal email address, Click&Buy 9 digit ID number, and/or the last 4 digits of the credit card used to make ALL the purchases. Please include as many of the previous transactions as you can. Second, after this information has been verified, we need to know what we are changing. Please provide us with a new secret question and answer that only you will know. Once this information is received, we can process the change as requested. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team

i got this so .. :E

::Shiri::

K, I have done this atleast 3 times, 1 on a hacked acct, 1 on a lost password and 1 on another hacked acct :P (was the same acct :P)

All you do is leave your C&B 9 digit number which could be; 123456789 (You can find this on the C&B website as you login)

Or ask who payed for it their last 4 digits (In my case, family members.)
    And the PayPal Email Adress.

Once you do this, They will ask you what do you want the SQ To be. If you are gona trade accts, Dont bother :P They will see it in the support tickets.

I always do mine on a acct i used to use, And i did all 3 of my tickets on that acct.

Good luck~

Took me a week non prem to geto actually doing it, but cuz i was non prem it had to be forwarded, Therefore took 2 weeks.

Fasza15

All i can say to you is hope for the best. 2 of my friends got hacked (both silver prem) and they got their secret answer changed. But then i know other ppl that didnt receive any help even if they where silver prem so... Send CS ticket and hope for the best.