EveryTime I log In I get Orc screen... (Im human)

This is a discussion on EveryTime I log In I get Orc screen... (Im human) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The whole screen on character select is orc, I have no problems with that however, when u push k and ...
Page: 1

<(-svV-JocelyN-)>

Default EveryTime I log In I get Orc screen... (Im human)

The whole screen on character select is orc, I have no problems with that however, when u push k and look at ur skills u can read any bcoz the words r overlapped and there is no master skills tab therefore I cant select and master skills.... eg magic shield
    This problem use to go away wen I go back into character select everything turns back into human interface however I must repeat this everytime I log in and the problem is, K2 has recently Disabled character select and the fact that my skill bar is fuked everytime i log in I cant Get magic shield into my bar^^
    Does anyone know another way to fix this annoying problem so I'm able to use magic shield again??
    Willing to pay IGC if u really fix this ^^

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Joce baba

it's just ur char fucked up... I bet that u once got the option to choose between human and orc and, like me, thought you'd be getting a free NT, so u chose orc... It just stays fucked until you get that option again (choosing between orc and human, be sure to choose ur real nation).

Anyway, how u been u crazy chink!

:wub:

<(-svV-JocelyN-)>

When do I get to choose again..? Havent been able to choose for a year now....
    Anyways Nice 2 c u Tra^^

<(-svV-JocelyN-)>

When Do I get to choose again When Do I get to choose again When Do I get to choose again When Do I get to choose again??
    I wana use my master skills T.T

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I'm not tra... im poka

anyway i think u only got to choose in KE only xD so i think ur fucked :wub:

<(-svV-JocelyN-)>

omg... Fucking bs

Z3non

Nation Transfer to Orc, then to human and ur problem is fixed.

Simple as that, but still complicated for some minds