As topic says, im wondering whats the best recording program out there that has a balance between this factors, in order of importance:
- Game quality: Doesnt lag or make my PC go slower(I have a PIV 3.0ghz, 2mb RAM, Video 256 but BAD).
- Video quality: Does it makes a high quality video.
- HD space: How much space does 1 clip takes.
- Free or payed: Free or have to pay for the features b4 to work.
- Support: If there is a good support for the program.
I actually have a full GameCam acc and using it recording at bad quality my VC holds on, but when i try to record in high quality, my PC starts to suffer.
I also tryed Fraps, and it was good quality and didnt lag me at all, but the amount of space his clips requires its just retarded, like 4gb+ for 30-60seconds clips.
Waiting answer... ty.
PD.- Im aware that my VC is PURE CRAP but for $20 that it costed me, it was good. I know I should get another one, dont need to remind me that, but this is just for the time being.