What is the best recording program?

This is a discussion on What is the best recording program? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says, im wondering whats the best recording program out there that has a balance between this factors, in ...
Page: 1

As topic says, im wondering whats the best recording program out there that has a balance between this factors, in order of importance:

- Game quality: Doesnt lag or make my PC go slower(I have a PIV 3.0ghz, 2mb RAM, Video 256 but BAD).
    - Video quality: Does it makes a high quality video.
    - HD space: How much space does 1 clip takes.
    - Free or payed: Free or have to pay for the features b4 to work.
    - Support: If there is a good support for the program.

I actually have a full GameCam acc and using it recording at bad quality my VC holds on, but when i try to record in high quality, my PC starts to suffer.

I also tryed Fraps, and it was good quality and didnt lag me at all, but the amount of space his clips requires its just retarded, like 4gb+ for 30-60seconds clips.

Waiting answer... ty.

PD.- Im aware that my VC is PURE CRAP but for $20 that it costed me, it was good. I know I should get another one, dont need to remind me that, but this is just for the time being.

Fraps is the only recording software thats ever worked well for me. The files are so big because it's uncompressed video, if it compressed the video while it was recording it ur computer would die. Just buy a spare HDD to put ur clips on, hard drive space is super cheap.

Theres also a program called ZDSoft that some people say works really well, but it shitted on my computer and didnt produce any usable footage, but you can try it.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I also tryed Fraps, and it was good quality and didnt lag me at all, but the amount of space his clips requires its just retarded, like 4gb+ for 30-60seconds clips.[/b]
    Hah, try recording at 90 or 120fps using fraps :P I usually get 4gb/20sec

cigaret25

so anyone know where to download gamecam/fraps fully cracked or just free download?
    that means no trial 20 days etc:P
    plx i need it

so anyone know where to download gamecam/fraps fully cracked or just free download?
    that means no trial 20 days etc:P
    plx i need it [/b]
    Cant post piracy in ko4life.

Fraps really worked really well for me, but I just dont have the money right now to get HD or a new VC.