Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PUS gives HTTP 404 error

This is a discussion on PUS gives HTTP 404 error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It happen for last 3 days. PUS work normally for me as long as I dont choice paymenth methode to ...
Page: 1

Angry

It happen for last 3 days. PUS work normally for me as long as I dont choice paymenth methode to buy anything. For example i press on "Buy" button of bronze prem 30 days. No problem, then i press on KESN and i got message like "could not be found" HTTP 404 it happen also with Credit Card option ;S. What should I do ? Some1 had that before ? Clearing cookies didnt help.

ShooFly

those payment options dont work at the momemnt, only C&B from waht ive heard and KESN codes from playpsan.com and shatteredcrystal

those payment options dont work at the momemnt, only C&B from waht ive heard and KESN codes from playpsan.com and shatteredcrystal[/b]
    And what I'm talking about ? About KESN codes. When i press Buy then KESN i got that error ... so i cant put code in.

C'mon no1 never had that "Http 404 Internet Explorer" error in power up store ? : (

develish

same problem here ;/ when im trying to buy prem by any metod C&B and kesn alsow i get that msg http 404 error . . . need help

same problem here ;/ when im trying to buy prem by any metod C&B and kesn alsow i get that msg http 404 error . . . need help[/b]
    Installed newest Java, newest flash, even changed IE 6.0 to IE8.0 beta 2, no results ;S
    will try service pack 3 also xD

btw write to customer support, I did. I gave them informations about that and waiting for second answer. If more ppls will write the more chance we have.

KESN codes don't work through the PUS. Login to your g1 account on gamers first and activate your code on there. When you check the PUS next time around, your purchase will have registered.

Example: Using KESN code for 1600 g1 credits on gamers first. Open power up store in game, and click recharge knight cash. Select transfer g1 credits into knight cash. You're 1600 g1 credits should be there for use.

develish

i was trying to buy prem on secound acc and it works ! so its all about my main acc , btw cant log on KOL on main and secound acc (cant send suport tic) , meaby we just have to wait till they rpr it :S ( hope they will ) , there is alsow one guy on c-west who have same problem like us

KESN codes don't work through the PUS. Login to your g1 account on gamers first and activate your code on there. When you check the PUS next time around, your purchase will have registered.

Example: Using KESN code for 1600 g1 credits on gamers first. Open power up store in game, and click recharge knight cash. Select transfer g1 credits into knight cash. You're 1600 g1 credits should be there for use.[/b]
    well last 2 premiums were bought trough Power Up Store with KESN code without any problems. Even I specialy tested the lowest amount of Knight cash, bought with kesn code too. They also work for me now too when i press on recharge KC i can easy write kesn code.

Also got second replay for my ticket:

"Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Thank you for providing us with the requested information. Please be aware that we have forwarded your information to the appropriate team for review and resolution. Once we are provided with any updates regarding this issue, we will respond to this ticket.

Please do not close this ticket unless your issue has been resolved as this will delay our communication. Thank you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!"

develish u should write ticket too :P and all your friends who got same problem, the more tickets the bigger chance to solve that problem

same problem here... tried to buy 1,6k KC and it gave me the '404 error'... tried it thru the g1.com and it sayed "The ESN code you entered is either invalid or has already been used. Please check your input." h34r: ....

same problem here... tried to buy 1,6k KC and it gave me the '404 error'... tried it thru the g1.com and it sayed "The ESN code you entered is either invalid or has already been used. Please check your input." h34r: ....[/b]
    writed support ticket ?

i tried to buy platin pre via C&B on pus but i just said "your c&b payment || go back "

what sud i do ?

develish

finaly i log on KOL i send ticket hope it will help . . .

finaly i log on KOL i send ticket hope it will help . . .[/b]
    I made like u did and: 1 day later answer - we send your ticket to a technical g4y
    another 2 days later - give us more information when u notice that what browser u use bla bla
    another 1 day later - thx for all infos we will work on it, dont close ticket and w8 for answer ^^
    another 1 day ago still empty place without any solution ^^

develish

well like always we have to wait XD its sux without prem cant exp jajajaj :P 87 % left to 80 <_< btw i send them alsow SS with that error

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast