dc question

This is a discussion on dc question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lately almost everytime i try to change servers i get dc...then when i try to log back in from launcher ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default dc question

lately almost everytime i try to change servers i get dc...then when i try to log back in from launcher i get failed to connect...isnt there some way to bypass using launcher..i've seen numerous posts on this type stuff ..if someone could direct me to something they think will fix this i'd appreciate it...ty

Banned

ok..so i launch game strate from exec. file folder (bypassed launcher)..did name and password then got the failed to connect message..am i doing something wrong????

i also clear temp files and all that and restart comp twice still dont work....

wako0

im getting failed to connect (-1)

nasality

try to repair ur connection thing..my pc language turkish but maybe this can help.

onar = repair, in turkish anyway

Puke

servers are down yay!! <_<

Banned

shits still happening..just tried to switch from d1 eslant got to select char screen , clicked the back button and it jumps to "connecting please wait" message then i get "failed to log into server(-1)" message...now i cant log back in for like 1/2 hour to hour...it's like it's skipping the server select screen or something??? i dont know...is there anything i can do 2 fix this...

i tried the repair connection thing also...

Man0rMachine

open cmd, type ipconfig /flushdns and maybe it helps, it works for me