what i need for these graphics?

This is a discussion on what i need for these graphics? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo look at that pic look the font the graphics i wanna kno what i need for these graphics i ...
Page: 1

RedKnight

yo
    look at that pic
    look the font
    the graphics
    i wanna kno what i need for these graphics
    i got geforce fx5200
    256 mb ram :/
    1.70ghz
    Edit
    thats mine

don't look on resolution
    look on graphics
    i wanna have it bolder (font,texts)
    looks better lol
    what i need then..?

MillionVoices

all ko gfx looks the same really

RedKnight

Ash

If you max the settings: Start -> Program -> Knight Online -> Option, Set evrything on high/maximum, graphics should be the same for evryone, KO graphics suck, so even with a bad graphics card, you can get the "best" visual effects. Now, you only have 256 ram, wich will make your pc lagg/hack alot, id recommend to get atleast one more 256mb ram so you have 512 total.

I cant help you with the font on the first screenshot, no idea wich one it is.

Hope that helped.

RedKnight

If you max the settings: Start -> Program -> Knight Online -> Option, Set evrything on high/maximum, graphics should be the same for evryone, KO graphics suck, so even with a bad graphics card, you can get the "best" visual effects. Now, you only have 256 ram, wich will make your pc lagg/hack alot, id recommend to get atleast one more 256mb ram so you have 512 total.

I cant help you with the font on the first screenshot, no idea wich one it is.

Hope that helped.[/b]
    k i understand
    what do u mean hack?

Ash

Hack is what most ppl call lagg. Hack is when the computer has spike laggs caused by yout computer hardware, meaning its not fast enought to proccess all the data on your screen smoothly.
    And lagg is caused by the network, if you have too little bandwidth, downloading stuff while playing and so on.

hope that made sense :P

hej

Ati cards have better looking grafic so try a ATI card.

RedKnight

ohh
    i understand
    thanks guys
    i'll try add more ram

enable cleartype in your display options for windows ^^