Before I do anything stupid

This is a discussion on Before I do anything stupid within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am a super noob, lvl 61 mage - party nonstop thats how i got to this lvl, but there ...
Page: 1

PaulT

Thumbs up

I am a super noob, lvl 61 mage - party nonstop thats how i got to this lvl, but there is a lot i still do not know. The real question of this topic is: The character information, is it stored directly to my computer, or a game serever? If i uninstall then reinstall will i lose what i have? I know the account login is different, so im sure i wont lose my charcter, but the items are what im concerned about? Can any of you brainiacs help me with this question?

LoveHurts

if you un-install ko nothing will happen you wont lose your items or your charcter

PaulT

awesome news! good looking out
    btw nice sig also

Tovenaar

I am a super noob, lvl 61 mage - party nonstop thats how i got to this lvl, but there is a lot i still do not know. The real question of this topic is: The character information, is it stored directly to my computer, or a game serever? If i uninstall then reinstall will i lose what i have? I know the account login is different, so im sure i wont lose my charcter, but the items are what im concerned about? Can any of you brainiacs help me with this question?[/b]
    lol, there are people with al lot higher lvl and lots of np

PaulT

Beleive me i know im not like superior lvl or anything, but i think for not knowing very much i have done pretty well. Most the people that i party with were are all higher lvl then me, and i have passed a good majority of em. 70 is what i have my sights set on next, and thit will take a while

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

goodluck n00bie ^_^

Edo

Ye that woudl be something, all levels and items stored on harddive like a solo game,

edit the files and have all shit and level 80 woot.

hehe, that would be so boring..

abstraktzor

already uninstalled and reinstalled. didnt help me

PaulT

un-intsall and re-intsall didnt work, dnsflush didnt work, repair internet connection didnt work, start; run; cmd; ipconfig /flushdns didnt work - are there any other suggestions?