im noob oke help plys

This is a discussion on im noob oke help plys within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how the fuck to take SS? stupid question i know but when i take SS i just press on Print/scrn ...
Page: 1

tom

Default im noob oke help plys

how the fuck to take SS? stupid question i know but when i take SS i just press on Print/scrn than i go to paint job press ctrl+V than my SS shows up so ok i save it than i go to image shack i try to uplade the SS i toke but its like 1.5MB than i need to make the pic 10x more small so someone tell me how the fuck to take a SS that i can actully host in image shack withot resizing it :P

ME NEED HELLP OKEE MAN PLýS KTHXBýE

bukovski

press - on num pad
    then find it at ko instal folder open with ksc viewer and save as 6236236.jpg

see ya

tom

thx

tom

ok guys i didnt understand shit of what he said can someone fraps it or tell me shortly how the FUCK to take a small SS cuz yeah im uber noob sorry for that :P

tom

omg yaya i made it thx

tom

omfg yeah i made it thx bro i love u *kiss*

lawl :wub:

if you're Thomas..., and you say you're a nooby, how you got those freaking shards +8 ? :P

Gyft :wub:

tom

cant gyft u it cuz i got hacked

any why i just spammed Num Lock inside the game with my char in edana than i gone ksc and saw pics of my rogue in xig :S wtff every time i press num lock old pics shows up so i just deleted all and now when i press num lock nothing shows up <_< see ym noobye

tom

ok i try'd somthing els lets see

tom

wieee my sweet edana noobie char thx all i know how to take SS now (i sound stupid) bye bye