Strange error

This is a discussion on Strange error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if this is a real stupid question. When I right click, a new internet screen appears (sorry about the ...
Page: 1

Sorry if this is a real stupid question. When I right click, a new internet screen appears (sorry about the terminology) how the hell do I get rid of this? I can't copy and paste

if i understood this right. a new browser opens everytime you right click.

check you mouse options. something migh have changed it to work that way

Yeh your correct mate, but still got the problem.

didinino

i cannot see any other solution but scanning ur computer. it must be a malware that do that thing...

google "spybot" its the best i know for normal users.

Yeh but the window it opens is like my homepage etc, no dodgy websites.

Shimmy

i cannot see any other solution but scanning ur computer. it must be a malware that do that thing...

google "spybot" its the best i know for normal users.[/b]

Yeh but the window it opens is like my homepage etc, no dodgy websites.[/b]

Yeah It Sounds Like A Virus / Mailware Problem Try This.

If you dont have any anti virus programs or spyware programs i would suggest these

1. Download AVG Free Here
    2. Download Lavasofts Adaware Tool To Remove Spyware Here

As There may be either a virus or spyware that is the reason your getting these problems.

didinino

if u still cant fix it, there is a software called shexview, which basically manages everything that has to do with ur right click menu.

its very dangerous to use it if u dont know what u are doing, so i want u to read its tutorial before u use it.

Code:
    Disable/Enable Shell Extensions
    The ShellExView utility allows you to disable and enable the shell extensions components on your system. In order to disable or enable a shell extension item, select the desired item, and from the File menu (or from the pop-up menu) select the appropriate option - "Enable Selected Items" or "Disable Selected Items".
    Here's 2 examples of useful things that you can do with this feature:

***** Context Menu: Some applications, like WinZip, CuteFTP, and others, add some items to the context menu when you right-click on a file in explorer window. If you disable the appropriate shell extension, you won't get these additional menu items.
    ******In order to locate the desired shell extension item:
    ******** 1. Sort the extensions list by the "Type" column and look at all "Context Menu" items.
    ******** 2. Search the application that creates the menu you want to disable. The icon near each item can help to locate the desired shell extension. 
    ***** Shell Folder: When you enter into some special folders like "History" and "Temporary Internet Files", you don't see the real file system, but the a virtual folder that the shell extension create for you. If you want to watch the real file system inside "History" or "Temporary Internet Files", you can disable the appropriate shell extension items.
    im 99% sure it will fix the problem.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html

I should have posted a few days ago, it was a trojan horse. Had to reformat computer due to it.