Knightcash limited?

This is a discussion on Knightcash limited? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Theres a limit of how much knight cash you can buy each month? I just went to buy 1k kc ...
Page: 1

JudgmentDay

Default Knightcash limited?

Theres a limit of how much knight cash you can buy each month?

I just went to buy 1k kc for scrolls, and it said:

"You have either exceeded the limit of 2 purchases in the last 24hours or limit 5 purchases in the last 30 days. Please contact customer support for more information."

Why would k2 do this?

Krusty

Probably so kids wouldn't go nuts with thier parents credidcards and/or to stop ppl from trying to scam them with fake credidcards. Way to cover possible losses?

R34P3R_Magikz

been like that for awhile now '5 purchases a month'

Hostage

I would imagine so people dont get on there with a fake CC. If you need scrolls and can replace them whenever that month is up, I'll be glad to help you out. PM me what you need.

Banned Senior Member

Security reasons I believe, if it's too much go make another account and buy KC on it then buy your scrolls

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Security reasons I believe, if it's too much go make another account and buy KC on it then buy your scrolls
    You mean make another paypal account? I didn't think it was possible to have 2 accounts with the same bank details.

R34P3R_Magikz

make another game account :lol: cus it's limited to 5 times a day per account so if u make another u still have to wait 24hrs be4 u can transfer them

JudgmentDay

it blocks your paypal account from making a transaction with K2, changing game accounts wouldn't help.

Hostage

Meh, Didnt know about that trick.

I buy premium for a few accounts. Then usually buy 4500 KC on my main account. It gives me enough KC to last quite a while. :lol: