Xtrao Soultion BETA

This is a discussion on Xtrao Soultion BETA within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Ok... first you copy Xtrap, Xtrap folder, Launcher, and data out of the knight online folder. 2.You then you ...
Page: 1

Double C

Talking

1. Ok... first you copy Xtrap, Xtrap folder, Launcher, and data out of the knight online folder.

2.You then you paste it in a new folder, make one by clicking file > new > folder... ( I think you need to reinstall then do those steps before you start the launcher, cuz thats what i did. )

3.Then once you have the Xtrap problem you copy the Data folder, Xtrap Folder, Xtrap, and Launcher out of the file you created and paste them over the Knight Online folder.

4.Then you go to option and type in 1474 in the Game version, click on contents of the update then click on save changes and start. Then go back to option and make sure it has 1474 in the game version, and click contents of update again and save changes and start.

5. Go to the taskbar and on the bottom right right-click on your connection ( the two computers on the bottom right ). then click repair and wait for it to say it is finished.

Thats what i do

works for me hope it works for u!

enjoy B)

Double C

oh ya and tell me if it works... thx :P

hazan555

didnt work