what`s wrong with this?help,pls!

This is a discussion on what`s wrong with this?help,pls! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I couldn`t log in the game from yesterday night to now i inputed the username and password, press ok, it ...
Page: 1

zzjjcf

I couldn`t log in the game from yesterday night to now

i inputed the username and password, press ok, it always display a board say like tihs: "connection failed. server is undergoing maintenance, pls try again later" (pls see the pic below!)

But before 20 minutes, one of my firend told me he was playing in the game. so i find maybe something wrong. I asked someone, 2 of my firends have the same problem too!

help pls!

BuryMeInBlack

koxp party ftw

bazzeeka

I couldn`t log in the game from yesterday night to now

i inputed the username and password, press ok, it always display a board say like tihs: "connection failed. server is undergoing maintenance, pls try again later" (pls see the pic below!)

But before 20 minutes, one of my firend told me he was playing in the game. so i find maybe something wrong. I asked someone, 2 of my firends have the same problem too!

help pls![/b]

#### NOTICE : You Have Been Banned #### login knightonlineworld.com and check your account status

NightShadow1213

ya dude that happens when u get banned....log into knightonlineworld.com and see what u were banned for and how long under mykol....if u dun think u were banned....write one of those ticket things( i think) so that they investigate it......i guess...i think im blocked....but its not coming up under mykol....zzz....

zzjjcf

OH! NO!! :blink:

I have checked, but there is nothing show whether I have been banned or blocked, why and how long

NightShadow1213

dunno why its not coming up...nothing is showing on my screen in mykol...the best thing to do is to use alternate account and try to contact a gm in your server, sumbit a support ticket, and hopefully they will fix the problem....if they feel u were rightfully banned like KOXP....or sumthin i think they terminate ur account....but my best guess is a 30 day ban or its undergoing investigation for ur account to determine if they should terminate it or not for using a 3rd party tool or what ever....some how a gm spotted u doin sumthing that violated the ToS and they are investigating it....

venom

my friend had this too... he didnt know what he has done wrong but i asked gm and he was banned for 999days (terminate) for "Advertising".. he wanted to Copy and paste something S> Item Item and then he didnt copy right and shouted a site. and boom