What they mean ? :D

This is a discussion on What they mean ? :D within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had problem and thats what k2 send me ( tried to buy premium , had error , and still ...
Page: 1

I had problem and thats what k2 send me ( tried to buy premium , had error , and still i lost 40usd for nothing ).

Thank you again for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. With the information that you have provided for me we can state that the credit card used for purchase has not been successfully billed; it is simply an authorization charge. Most credit card providers take approximately 7-10 business days to release these funds back to the card. All further inquiries regarding this pending transaction must be directed to the credit card provider as K2 Network is unable to expedite this process for you.
    It also appears that you have reached the limit of how many transaction attempts our system will allow; Currently our system only allows two transactions (and in most cases purchase attempts) within 24 hours and five in 30 days. To help avoid this issue, we suggest refraining from “spamming” or submitting a purchase or transaction multiple times in one time period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we greatly appreciate your patience.

For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request.

What the 7-10 days means?

he try to say more 7-10 days ill have the money back?
    Or more 7-10 days ill have the premium?

My English sucks , i need easy answer

When i asked him what he mean he write the same thing and just did :

Thank you again for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. With the information that you have provided for me we can state that the credit card used for purchase has not been successfully billed; it is simply an authorization charge. Most credit card providers take approximately 7-10 business days to release these funds back to the card. All further inquiries regarding this pending transaction must be directed to the credit card provider as K2 Network is unable to expedite this process for you.

So he try to say something , the problem , i dont understand

Need Normal English please

Some one ? ^_^

7-10 days u will get your money back so no premium for u

And then ill be able to buy ?

Thanks for help btw.

And then ill be able to buy ?

Thanks for help btw.[/b]
    im getting the same fucking issue.

This shit is gay, why cant they fix their own power up store????????

im getting the same fucking issue.

This shit is gay, why cant they fix their own power up store????????[/b]
    I also dont have any clue , i spammed them for my money back and they so noobs , i told him i dont want my money back i want GOLD prem + KC that worth 40$ , and they give me the money in 7-10 days , then ill be allwed to buy again , well i hope so.

KK , thats what k2 said :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. The issue with your account has been resolved. Once the money is returned you will be able to purchase a premium again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request.

Regards,
    Bradley
    Payments Team
    K2 Network

/close plax.