if you don't setup patch (very easy)

This is a discussion on if you don't setup patch (very easy) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I installed knight online and then i was gonna make the update but it appears that my version is outdated ...
Page: 1

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

I installed knight online and then i was gonna make the update but it appears that my version is outdated ive done de reg but i still cant install help pls

pls help

6FuriouS9

its not helping at all

KaChing

yeah i tried it

Banned

zap

Originally posted by LyKeZ
    I installed knight online and then i was gonna make the update but it appears that my version is outdated ive done de reg but i still cant install help pls

pls help
    did you download it with flashget ? if you download it flashget,it's opening damaged so you must download it with free download manager

KaChing

Originally posted by zap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zap)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LyKeZ

pls help
    did you download it with flashget ? if you download it flashget,it's opening damaged so you must download it with free download manager[/b]
    thx :wub:
    KO site down