Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

What is your mouse macro?

This is a discussion on What is your mouse macro? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Options He means "Finally! Someone reveals his macro" hehe exactly ! everyone uses it even just for ...
Page: 2

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    He means "Finally! Someone reveals his macro" hehe
    exactly !
    everyone uses it even just for potions nowdays XD
    anyone who plays sins and says he isn't using macro he's lying . same goes for archer combo . and idk about rest .

Any good priest skills to macro?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by harddrugs View Post
    Any good priest skills to macro?
    hp pot

about it

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    You're all cheaters in my book and should be banned. Play with skill or gtfo.
    Yea, well, having minor on macro don't mean shit bro, if you don't combo properly you still gon get owned.

The game is a lot more than just minor healing you know timing your skills, following duffer commands, curing your people and so on and so on... Just because Minor is on macro, don't mean player is noob.

I agree with the part that is some sort of cheating tho, you right about that. But what to do, everyone is doing it and once you try it, you'd keep on doing it as well.

hp pot/descent really all i use on the mouse. logitech g900 chaos mouse

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    You're all cheaters in my book and should be banned. Play with skill or gtfo.
    you realize you're on a real money trading website right? so making hotkeys on my mouse i should be banned but you spending thousands shouldn't be? questionable.

EDIT: i agree with you about the guys talking about archer combo and minor heal etc, but not if its " anyone who uses it for anything"
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 02-02-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Minor macro all day. Call it cheat or whatever you want, 99% of sins r doing it.

hey any help? i got razer black mamba but razer synapse not working when i install it download 100% after that when i try 2 lauch i got a message ERROR any idea why?

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    hey any help? i got razer black mamba but razer synapse not working when i install it download 100% after that when i try 2 lauch i got a message ERROR any idea why?
    this isn't razer forum , just search the FAQ on their website ..

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Yea, well, having minor on macro don't mean shit bro,
    doesn't* , and btw ... it does.Ofc it does.

if you don't combo properly you still gon get owned.
    true in case of vs

The game is a lot more than just minor healing you know timing your skills, following duffer commands, curing your people and so on and so on...
    true

Just because Minor is on macro, don't mean player is noob.
    true

I agree with the part that is some sort of cheating tho, you right about that. But what to do, everyone is doing it and once you try it, you'd keep on doing it as well.
    disagree and agree at the same time. U know, it's simply personal...some people may even say it's a matter of education, of following rules, following a policy...at the same time..well if everyone's riding a bike...why u keep walking? right?!
    As pointed out...it's a personal choice. About me, i share euphoria's opinion. I may even be the absurdest case ever..or maybe just an epic failer....but here 's my funny story-.
    As it happened to many..it comes the day when u smoke some $ on those cheap macro-devices. U know, maybe u really need to buy a new one cuz the older one just 'got broken..(at least that' s ma case) and so you think...hell i do that, let's try it. and i did it too. and i did it fully...keyb and mouse....full house!
    I may be so old, so retard, as well as lazy ( hell deffo lazy ) that i've always had the feeling...they didn't work as i expected. I mean, i really felt and feel...they are not so good for me.
    And i gave up using them.
    Funny enough...nowadays, a good 70% of players got them and use them..then a 20% use something better..."pedal" they call it... [that's good for real] and then...there's the last 10% of "romantic players" [me included]

The morale?
    i'm one of the best chaosers/chaosians/ chaos players (as u wish) - no matter the server. And all of them ..[real cheaters included] call me cheater. Tnx... [think if i really had a pedal..150 kills then?! interesting...btw think of how much those cheaters can suk..considering the devices they use..really]
    Pking is basicly the same. Shotting 10 dmg in 3 secs...[whatever it is..1 sec, 0.5sec..never interested in stats]wow sure super...superb...but..still keep in mind this: the winning hit..is the last hit. And it seems i'm good in doing it. Sure, pedal helps in getting an higher % of success......that's sure. sure, sure as the sun.. ..yet they claim to be ...the best " blabal" on blabla-server/planet.
    And so it came the stun...and they died and died....really like rats in traps.
    And it's funny when they die...cuz you always see some interesting chats like "09990r0r90rrrzsrrewer" [...see the i'm the best blabla-man on blabla-planet ] or they scream for a tp on ts or (that's my most preferred one) they cure themselves. [maybe it's more correct to say they auto cure] ...but they fail..and they keep failing..and they keep getting crushed...cuz that pixel is not red anymore [and your macro thinks right] but...it's not the curse one the cure skill u need....so they keep failing and wrongly curing and eventually they die. And if they don't...be sure they made me lol so much that's like havin won 200 np on the spot. I mean..seriously...how troll?! XD

And so..the story...came to the moment when..they all cried---and cried and cried...that the "spy agent" in the background had to gift them with the bug.....ah ye we all love quests..and they all loved to go resque the spy...hell all of them...
    [ lemme ask how many times did u took that quest? XD ] LOL i mean, it's like when i login...go get that quest, or die or go offline.

Ups. time for crying again has come. and it's worst than before. cuz, u became so addicted to that quest and that pedal of yours...that...u cannot be helped.
    Oh no .i'm wrong. mages can save ya. ...lucky ass. ^^ [god bless the mages 4 real...got ma ass saved countless of times].

NOW FOR ANSWERING to the original question:
    it's quite hard to tell ya the macro. i mean u can find out easely the basic buttons to set ofc. but what really matters is the ping settings. and that's something u have to check by yourself. your connection as well as KO server density (in term of players pking) influence the macro success and speed-settings.
    So u have: the slow macro, the decent one, the average good one and the crazy one
    Last edited by inarco; 02-02-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    doesn't* , and btw ... it does.Ofc it does.

true in case of vs

true

true

disagree and agree at the same time. U know, it's simply personal...some people may even say it's a matter of education, of following rules, following a policy...at the same time..well if everyone's riding a bike...why u keep walking? right?!
    As pointed out...it's a personal choice. About me, i share euphoria's opinion. I may even be the absurdest case ever..or maybe just an epic failer....but here 's my funny story-.
    As it happened to many..it comes the day when u smoke some $ on those cheap macro-devices. U know, maybe u really need to buy a new one cuz the older one just 'got broken..(at least that' s ma case) and so you think...hell i do that, let's try it. and i did it too. and i did it fully...keyb and mouse....full house!
    I may be so old, so retard, as well as lazy ( hell deffo lazy ) that i've always had the feeling...they didn't work as i expected. I mean, i really felt and feel...they are not so good for me.
    And i gave up using them.
    Funny enough...nowadays, a good 70% of players got them and use them..then a 20% use something better..."pedal" they call it... [that's good for real] and then...there's the last 10% of "romantic players" [me included]

The morale?
    i'm one of the best chaosers/chaosians/ chaos players (as u wish) - no matter the server. And all of them ..[real cheaters included] call me cheater. Tnx... [think if i really had a pedal..150 kills then?! interesting...btw think of how much those cheaters can suk..considering the devices they use..really]
    Pking is basicly the same. Shotting 10 dmg in 3 secs...[whatever it is..1 sec, 0.5sec..never interested in stats]wow sure super...superb...but..still keep in mind this: the winning hit..is the last hit. And it seems i'm good in doing it. Sure, pedal helps in getting an higher % of success......that's sure. sure, sure as the sun.. ..yet they claim to be ...the best " blabal" on blabla-server/planet.
    And so it came the stun...and they died and died....really like rats in traps.
    And it's funny when they die...cuz you always see some interesting chats like "09990r0r90rrrzsrrewer" [...see the i'm the best blabla-man on blabla-planet ] or they scream for a tp on ts or (that's my most preferred one) they cure themselves. [maybe it's more correct to say they auto cure] ...but they fail..and they keep failing..and they keep getting crushed...cuz that pixel is not red anymore [and your macro thinks right] but...it's not the curse one the cure skill u need....so they keep failing and wrongly curing and eventually they die. And if they don't...be sure they made me lol so much that's like havin won 200 np on the spot. I mean..seriously...how troll?! XD

And so..the story...came to the moment when..they all cried---and cried and cried...that the "spy agent" in the background had to gift them with the bug.....ah ye we all love quests..and they all loved to go resque the spy...hell all of them...

[ lemme ask how many times did u took that quest? XD ] LOL i mean, it's like when i login...go get that quest, or die or go offline.

Ups. time for crying again has come. and it's worst than before. cuz, u became so addicted to that quest and that pedal of yours...that...u cannot be helped.
    Oh no .i'm wrong. mages can save ya. ...lucky ass. ^^ [god bless the mages 4 real...got ma ass saved countless of times].

NOW FOR ANSWERING to the original question:
    it's quite hard to tell ya the macro. i mean u can find out easely the basic buttons to set ofc. but what really matters is the ping settings. and that's something u have to check by yourself. your connection as well as KO server density (in term of players pking) influence the macro success and speed-settings.
    So u have: the slow macro, the decent one, the average good one and the crazy one
    You just turned this subject into rocket science or some shit jesus

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    You just turned this subject into rocket science or some shit jesus
    i had a seizure trying to read what he wrote tbh
    Rhymes and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    i had a seizure trying to read what he wrote tbh
    why'd you even bother reading it?

Little archer Senior Member

Of course if you don't combo properly you will still get owned but that's besides the point. It's like saying that racing wouldn't become braindead if accelerating and braking was made automatic, because you still gotta steer the wheel! Stupid logic.

When something is difficult for 10 reasons, and you make it so that you can skip half of those reasons, is it not dumbed down / simplified? How are people defending this lmao.

What macro bro?? TBL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast