Whats a good case for water cooling system?

This is a discussion on Whats a good case for water cooling system? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am orginally going for this, some of the reviews say its big and has the room - But I ...
Page: 1

I am orginally going for this, some of the reviews say its big and has the room - But I was wondering if it had what is needed for water cooling, Plus I'm also thinking about putting the 4 fans on the side panel so that I can also get a airflow in the case for excess heat that the liquid cooled misses.

Here Is the Case Is this good or should I get another, The computer I am building is a LGA775 board.

Anyone o_O

evilwevel

it seems large enough. all ATX cases are large enough for ATX motherboards. and i'mpretty sure it has what it takes to have a good watercooling.
    always go for as many fans as you can, they only coste like €20 each.

does it come with radiator etc. ? cause $500 seems to be quite abit for just a case (although it does look good :P )

it seems large enough. all ATX cases are large enough for ATX motherboards. and i'mpretty sure it has what it takes to have a good water cooling.
    always go for as many fans as you can, they only coste like €20 each.

does it come with radiator etc. ? cause $500 seems to be quite abit for just a case (although it does look good :P )[/b]
    It's 400$, But it comes with a 1000 watt powersuppy or whatnot :> Whatever - Might get another case, and the water supply stuff I'm going to buy separate.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

antec 900

didinino

oh hell no, why would u need a 1000w power supply?
    unless u have like 87592 HDDs and 2937423 graphic cards (impossible but.. xD) u wont need more than 600 MAX...

so thats why the case is so expensive?

anyway,
    for watercooling u can use with any standard case in the market, the cooling system will sit outside of the computer duh..
    run google to see how water cooling system looks like, cause imo paying 400$ just to have room for a 200$ water pump is ridiculous..

Thermaltake cases

I love them

oh hell no, why would u need a 1000w power supply?
    unless u have like 87592 HDDs and 2937423 graphic cards (impossible but.. xD) u wont need more than 600 MAX...

so thats why the case is so expensive?
    anyway,
    for watercooling u can use with any standard case in the market, the cooling system will sit outside of the computer duh..
    run google to see how water cooling system looks like, cause imo paying 400$ just to have room for a 200$ water pump is ridiculous..[/b]
    Be more specific.... what kind of video card are you getting?

For the 8800gt, you'd need around 800 watts to run 2 in SLI mode.

For the 8800gtx, you'd need around 1200 watts for SLI.

Thus, to make a recommendation more information is needed.[/b]

didinino

hehe, who did u quote:P

damn if u do this only for ko and wont try other new heavy games imma kill u u hear me? ^_^

well then... cant u have a good motherboard to put the 2 graphic cards and keep with a normal case (i still think that case RLY doesnt worth its price...)

hehe, who did u quote:P

damn if u do this only for ko and wont try other new heavy games imma kill u u hear me? ^_^

well then... cant u have a good motherboard to put the 2 graphic cards and keep with a normal case (i still think that case RLY doesnt worth its price...)[/b]
    I bought the best Video Cards, Mother board, Ram - The case was what Nvidia said to use, as it is maximum airflow and what not - Not to mention the 1 tb harddrive I'm getting as well with it, So I'm pretty set haha.

didinino

WE HAVE A WINNER!
    Curiosity this guy just pwned ur computer so bad ^_^

tell us more, which graphic card, how much ram, cpu etc.

About the case, is that the only one in the market? If i were u, attending to buy that kind of computer, i would Definitely go for outsided cooling tower.
    and btw, inner/outer cooling system doesnt require airflow inside the case, so there is ur solution..

WE HAVE A WINNER!
    Curiosity this guy just pwned ur computer so bad ^_^

tell us more, which graphic card, how much ram, cpu etc.

About the case, is that the only one in the market? If i were u, attending to buy that kind of computer, i would Definitely go for outsided cooling tower.
    and btw, inner/outer cooling system doesnt require airflow inside the case, so there is ur solution..[/b]
    So, The hot air should stay contained in the case? o_O I already got my A+ certificate about a week ago, and even I know that Hot air need's to get out of the case while the case also brings in fresh cold air - Theirfore, Each and every computer need's airflow - If not they will over heat very fast like laptops.