Xtrap error since New Patch, can't download New Patch

This is a discussion on Xtrap error since New Patch, can't download New Patch within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since the new patch was there, can't download it automaticcaly through launcher, it says "cannot connect to ftp server, download.knightonlineworld.com", ...
Page: 1

Ultra_mage_Jano

Since the new patch was there, can't download it automaticcaly through launcher, it says "cannot connect to ftp server, download.knightonlineworld.com", and when I change the option patch to 1517, it works but when logged in 1 minute, Xtrap errors and dc's and option patch is back to 1515 :s
    Can anyone know how to fix this or where to download the patch manually? (ftp.download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade isn't working, site fails :s)

C.R.E.A.M.

i also need some1 to upload me 1517 patch...
    and yea,i cant visit theirs ftp

same here

Man nothing works
    god damn

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Have no fear! The Legend1492 is here! :P
    Knight online's FTP server is ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/
    If you want the latest patch, It would be ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knig...e/patch1517.zip
    Good luck!

Ultra_mage_Jano

(ftp.download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade isn't working, site fails :s)[/b]
    I found solution, just switch off antivirus so it can auto-download patch :P

HolyCow

Thumbs down

ok i can upload this:
    patch 1517 : http://rapidshare.com/files/76975341/patch1517.zip.html
    Xtrap : http://rapidshare.com/files/76975554/XTrap.zip.html

Good luck. If you have more problems diganlo specifying exactly what happens. Bye bye