Whats wrong with chaos?

This is a discussion on Whats wrong with chaos? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats wrong with chaos. Every time i play there i get disconnected from server. I can play it like 7 ...
Page: 1

spiderman23

Default Whats wrong with chaos?

Whats wrong with chaos. Every time i play there i get disconnected from server. I can play it like 7 mins and then comes disconnect from server.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

what's your usual frame rate? probably it's smthing linked to the lag due to both connection and/or your vid card and/ or power supply.
    Getting dc each time..sounds stressing. Never happened neither to me nor to my clan m8s.
    Sometimes i see few turkish friends of mine getting dc once inside chaos..but mainly it happends rarely and randomly.

spiderman23

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    what's your usual frame rate? probably it's smthing linked to the lag due to both connection and/or your vid card and/ or power supply.
    Getting dc each time..sounds stressing. Never happened neither to me nor to my clan m8s.
    Sometimes i see few turkish friends of mine getting dc once inside chaos..but mainly it happends rarely and randomly.

usually when i sit in moradon and sell stuff, then my frame rate is between 17-22. And ill have pretty new comp(laptop). And have ATI radeon HD 4500 series vid card with 512 MB deticated video memory. Dont know but it disconnects only in chaos. When i play regurally it doesent disconnect and works perfectly.