Where's a little problem :<

This is a discussion on Where's a little problem :< within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I have a little problem: When i go sleep/make anything outside computer, i stay in ko [merchant] and ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hey guys,
    I have a little problem:
    When i go sleep/make anything outside computer, i stay in ko [merchant] and when i put my monitor off (and when i back to computer) i have disconnect from server in knight online ^.-
    Is it a network problem? because i play ko almost 5 years and is rare when i back i dont have dc :/

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Hey guys,
    I have a little problem:
    When i go sleep/make anything outside computer, i stay in ko [merchant] and when i put my monitor off (and when i back to computer) i have disconnect from server in knight online ^.-
    Is it a network problem? because i play ko almost 5 years and is rare when i back i dont have dc :/[/b]
    I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a network problem. Sometimes I was merchanting for more than 12 hours straight and sometimes I got dc&#39;d in like 15 minutes.
    The game its self probably disconnects you when you don&#39;t move your mouse or press any buttons.
    You can&#39;t fix that as far as I know.

Banned

I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a network problem. Sometimes I was merchanting for more than 12 hours straight and sometimes I got dc&#39;d in like 15 minutes.
    The game its self probably disconnects you when you don&#39;t move your mouse or press any buttons.
    You can&#39;t fix that as far as I know.[/b]
    Well, i&#39;ve seen some guys moving for the sides in merchant (i think it is automaticaly)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Put a weight on the left or right cursor key, or go into first person mode and leave the mouse on the side of the screen You&#39;ll still get d/c&#39;ed some nights as they restart the servers periodically.

Banned

And if i put a piece of folded paper in the d key? (is same?)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

yeah wedging the A or D key will have the same effect. You want your character spinning on the spot.

ore spin and press alt tab while spinning your char should still be spinning check it with a internet screen and make it smaller so u can see your char on the back and see if its spinning.

always worked for me