Downloading ko from site. Can't install well

This is a discussion on Downloading ko from site. Can't install well within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, today i got a new computer. I download ko from the knightonlinewebsite the top one. Downloaded etc all went ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

So, today i got a new computer. I download ko from the knightonlinewebsite the top one. Downloaded etc all went fine. But when i installed it i got quite a few messages from the installer saying stuff like this:

CRC error: The file c:\Program Files\knight online\zones\freezone_b.tct doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

click : aboard, retry, ignore

Can anybody help me because so far, everytime i downloaded the game it gave me this. And everytime i fully installed it, i can launch it thats no problem, but when i come to loading objects or loading this or that it says: An error occurd in knight online and needs to be shut down. and then you can only click close or cancel but game shuts down anyways

PlayerofRogueC0la

try doing a system recovery , i think you might of bought a broken computer or something im not sure so dont take my word for it

Mage_Of_HeLl

Oh noes u got ownt robin :lol: